What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I’ve taken a notion to change again. I’ve been keeping an eye on this BMW all week but how do I justify going to look at it travel wise with restrictions in place?

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
If I can get the RMS approval that’s it’s ok to view it and I can get time off work I think it’s worth a look.
Not keen on the alloys but I’ve already spotted a set of original MV3’s on Marketplace lol

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Always fancied one of those and that one looks decent. Any of the ones I looked at 4 or 5 years ago were all dogs. Not in a position to buy anything sadly

tenor.gif

Compacts are bad enough, but that front end 🤢

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
If I can get the RMS approval that’s it’s ok to view it and I can get time off work I think it’s worth a look.
Not keen on the alloys but I’ve already spotted a set of original MV3’s on Marketplace lol
Go for grocery and drop by to see it on way there or home:grinning:

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Worst car photos ever!

Looks like they've let the 16 year-old admin assistant take them and she's forgot to turn her Instagram filter off or something!

Does look like a nice car thought. If I was getting an M3/M4 it would have to be speed yellow though
Yeah keen to see it in person, to see if the combo works and see an actual representation of the colour lol

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Sit down
£20400(by time it would be delivered and clear) For a well converted spec S

for reference my better spec pearl white factory spec R I paid 6 grand. Lol. I didn’t fully expect my bid to come through but that’s all I value a spec S at locally. Thought maybe 17 or 18 on a crazy day. Not 20+

Wow the price of those now!!! I remember driving a proper Spec R many years ago when you could buy them for 6-7k and it was class but no way are they worth that to me.

Don't get me wrong, I love them but I just couldn't justify that sort of money for one.

It seems the ship has sailed on me ever affording something JDM and drifty lol

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

I have a set of MV3s there needing tyres and a refurb. I'd hold out for a car with leather.

K55

RMS Regular
I’ve taken a notion to change again. I’ve been keeping an eye on this BMW all week but how do I justify going to look at it travel wise with restrictions in place?

Who's going to stop you? Presumably you need a car to get to work?

K55

RMS Regular

Taking a strange notion for one of these as a 'daily', despite having no need at all for something that size or value. Automoto in Banbridge had one in last week and I should really have went for a look.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I have a set of MV3s there needing tyres and a refurb. I'd hold out for a car with leather.
Hmmm, would be interested GNK.
Who's going to stop you? Presumably you need a car to get to work?

Yea I do need a car to get to work. My commute is about 30 miles a day. Turns out this weekend doesn’t suit so I’m making do with a video of it for now and will sort something out next week.