What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Not too often you see an E46 still under a BMW warranty and service plan until just last year.

Bit rough around the edges

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Lethal

F6CEB816-5814-45F7-BC2A-6F748C74E58F.png

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-de...WAGEN&year-to=2012&include-delivery-option=on
68e43d26710c4002b703d1b8e3ea9bf8.jpg

Somebody tell me what the downside is to a jap import VW? It won't have seen harsh salty winter roads, spec has plenty of toys and the all important xenon's, and the mileage is low for the money.

With a third child on the way I'm having to admit defeat that a 3dr MK4 isn't going to cut it anymore as the second family car. So a 5dr is called for. 😢

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-de...WAGEN&year-to=2012&include-delivery-option=on

Somebody tell me what the downside is to a jap import VW? It won't have seen harsh salty winter roads, spec has plenty of toys and the all important xenon's, and the mileage is low for the money.

With a third child on the way I'm having to admit defeat that a 3dr MK4 isn't going to cut it anymore as the second family car. So a 5dr is called for. 😢
It might cost you more to insure, should it ever be a insurance total loss - you’ll likely get less than the UK equivalent and it could be a pain in the arse selling it on again in the future

Apart from that...looks great!!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Will you get 3 kids across the back seat of a golf I know in my Passat a baby/toddler seat and a booster seat leave very little room in the middle for the 3rd child.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
We've the Passat estate for the trips with all 5 of us. But the second car will get used for say me taking the eldest to school while the wife is at work, so oldest in front seat and other two in the back. But trying to do that with the front seats folded, on a rainy November morning in the 3dr just isn't going to work 😂 tough enough getting two in and out without a third to complicate things 🙈

BobSpounge

RMS Regular

Underneath should be like brand new. Not sure about MK6 but my MK5 had the same underbody protection as a UK model though I treated it with a dose of bilt hamber product anyway. Again not sure about MK6 but clocks needed changed as they only displayed kmph (mot fail in NI) and the head unit needed changed as it won't pick up most FM stations in the UK. Can't think of anything apart from that.

Insurance was no more expensive than a UK model with both LV and Direct Line

robbiers2000

RMS Regular
Drives
ford focus tdci

This car sold at auction for 8k plus fees I was watching it

KevM

RMS Regular
not mine but a project for someone

Could be an easy fix, could need an engine! Most non-starters have had a puddle under the passenger seat due to clogged drains. Silly place for major electronics

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Not sure.
Possibly the same reason why he seems to take iPhone pics and sells them for 7 figures. Handy work if you can get it.

Looks like one of the pics a Filipino nurse I used to work with has up on Facebook all the time. Rich people must be stupid.