People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

DJMCA

RMS Regular
#abandoned
#lateforworkthismorning

1700754311038.png

Attachments

• 1700754296905.png
    1700754296905.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Good work, Mr Golf. Taxi needed to get to the back of your actual parking space. Marked in red. Sitting now in the middle of the exit route. Carrickfergus, of course!

Attachments

• IMG_8251.jpeg
    IMG_8251.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 0

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Technically in the space :joy:

Messes it up though for the next blue badge holder beside them - literally just driven in and abandoned, could they not just have turn in like?

They would be the type that would drive in like that, let the kid out to play and they stay in the comfort of their own car thinking they are supervising their child and creating fond memories

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Yeah, sure, your Focus is so big take all 4 spaces. It looks like 2 but definitely over the rear two, too. Junction 1 back carpark. Not busy, but even so…

Attachments

• IMG_8288.jpeg
    IMG_8288.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 0

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Even that pigeon is like "wtf". Surely that's been stolen and abandoned, is it missing a rear bumper?

Probably all the stupid concrete stop blocks they put in spaces in the USA. I nearly took a front bumper off a rental Camaro on one :blush:. Don't think they'd be tall enough to take the rear bumper off a Grand Caravan though.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Smallest car in the car park. Glad I’m not precious about the X5 or I’d have been nervous… 😂
IMG_9567.jpeg