What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

purplea4T

RMS Regular
£5,950 for a 306 converted to a D Turbo

Just no. And that’s from a 306 owner😂. Rear beam isn’t set right, mirrors are standard non colour housings, crap base model colour being made out to be something special. I can’t get £1700 for a late 5 door petrol that’s out of the box😂😂😂
Don’t start me on the prices boys are asking for them. Even ropey 15” OE alloys are £300 a set needing refurbed and tyres.

RevT

RMS Regular
Just no. And that’s from a 306 owner😂. Rear beam isn’t set right, mirrors are standard non colour housings, crap base model colour being made out to be something special. I can’t get £1700 for a late 5 door petrol that’s out of the box😂😂😂
Don’t start me on the prices boys are asking for them. Even ropey 15” OE alloys are £300 a set needing refurbed and tyres.

You can really not compare a 5 door burgundy 1.6 petrol or whatever it was you had to a 3 door d-turbo whether it’s been converted that way or not. 😂 I’d sooner pay the £5950 for that 3 door than £1700 for your 5 door, much more likely to see it again in this country.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Will sell no problem. 5 grand is pocket change these days for something actually collectible and desirable, just not to the rms elite or to me either. But I know many would love it.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
You can really not compare a 5 door burgundy 1.6 petrol or whatever it was you had to a 3 door d-turbo whether it’s been converted that way or not. 😂 I’d sooner pay the £5950 for that 3 door than £1700 for your 5 door, much more likely to see it again in this country.
Would you not have changed the clocks for ones with a rev counter and put electric windows in if you went to all that effort? I laugh because there’s a load of them on Marketplace that are priced similarly and have been up for months. I agree my comparison isn’t apples to apples.
IMG_2642.png

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Just 2 photos?

Also, the price, £20k? Checked autotrader and there are several examples with 30k miles around £16/17k but thats wild IMO

Last edited: