Autodoc

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Haven't ordered from them in a good while as i've been using local motor factors. This time they couldn't get the discs I wanted so just ordered off Autodoc.

Jethro

RMS Regular
Brembo rear discs and pads for the Type R , not that I need them but they were a great price 😃a few things for the Type S and few more things for the wife's Civic too. Order placed on 18th March and arrived today 17 days later, fair enough there were the Easter holidays in there and it's a good job I didn't need anything urgently

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Hopefully you guys fair better with the Brembo stuff than I did. Fitted a full set of discs and pads about 6 months ago and not impressed with them at all. The quality's really went down hill in my opinion. Reason I bought them was because they were a good price 😐

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Evri struggling with the brake discs for the Range Rover 😂

IMG_6796.jpeg

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Worst courier in the UK.

Should’ve bought off your local motor factor 😛

Evri is beyond pathetic. I wince every time I order something with no choice of courier and find they've used Evri. Latest example, arrived at delivery depot then this appeared a few hours later and hasn't changed since:

Capture.PNG

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I've had stuff delivered from these cretins and their tracking states 'we've got it'. WABS!

I think they're due another name change soon. They changed from Hermes to try and mask their mediocrity, but nothing has changed and 'Evri' is now also blackened. In fact, I think they're going backwards.

Replacement shipped by some outfit I've never heard of, Arrow XL. Received a text to arrange a delivery day suitable for me, this Saturday picked. Already miles better than Evri!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
It’s hit and miss with Evri but my local drivers are very good.

Evri notification your package has been delayed and won’t be delivered today. Grand head out for the day instead. Then the notification sorry we missed you wtf happens to me far too often.

Tbf they usually put the stuff in my shed. Better than Amazon who literally throw stuff over my back gate to leave lying in the lashing rain.