Autodoc

Head Gasket

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo S60
You can pay for up to 10% of your order using your bonus wallet. Just took £24 off an alternator that was already £60 cheaper than everywhere else.

Head Gasket

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo S60
£10 voucher code for anyone wishing to use it. Might be better waiting for their next 41% or 43% sale which shouldn't take too long to come around again. You need to spend £45 or more to be able to use the code (excludes tyres) AC28909689

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
My discs and pads took 9 days from order to delivery. Evri guy was great and a bit of craic, saved a nice bit on them which was a bonus

PAULW

RMS Regular
Agreed delivery has improved a lot in the last few months, lots of 40%+ sales this month , prices vary so much however it's best to keep an eye on the price of things and buy when the prices are good (not obviously always possible)

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Needing to service a couple of family members German wagons over next month or two so trying to soruce filters, usually would stick to Mann/Mahle/Bosch and go whichever is cheapest. On Autodoc there are obviously numerous other third party manufacturers, any others I should consider/avoid?

PAULW

RMS Regular
Needing to service a couple of family members German wagons over next month or two so trying to soruce filters, usually would stick to Mann/Mahle/Bosch and go whichever is cheapest. On Autodoc there are obviously numerous other third party manufacturers, any others I should consider/avoid?
Stick to those you mention, hengst good too, blueprint, febi are fine as well. Avoid ones you've never heard of and avoid their own brand (stark), pure junk.

Mackers91

RMS Regular

I use Febi stuff all the time and it's grand. I'd steer well clear of the Ridex stuff they've sent me bits of it before and it's cheap crap, was sent straight back to them.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Mahle for German, they’re more often OE on German stuff than any other brand. 👍🏻

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
1st time I’ve received something and it not fit, am I right in saying I’ll have to pay for postage myself cause I didn’t use safe order?

Wanted it in the car to drive to donegal next week and unusually these days it took over 2 weeks to get here 🤦‍♂️.

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
1st time I’ve received something and it not fit, am I right in saying I’ll have to pay for postage myself cause I didn’t use safe order?

Wanted it in the car to drive to donegal next week and unusually these days it took over 2 weeks to get here 🤦‍♂️.
Same here, 2 fuel filters listed, ordered both and neither fitted, their customer support are shocking and the cost to post back would exceed the refund you’d get. Local motor factor can get it right first time though.

Mackers91

RMS Regular

yeah if you don't have safe order ticked and paid for it's on you to get it back to them unfortunately.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Yeah I ordered a new blower motor from them, arrived all grand and quite quick actually. Had to cut a good bit of the plastic off just to fit it, but it works fine and I've heat again lol