£66 grand NSX???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Yellow and dark wheels is awesome, any brightly coloured car with dark wheels look fantastic though to be fair.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
4FS.jpg

Still love New Formula red after 3 years of ownership!

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
That's a lovely photo set there, I have a few photos from a small photo shoot of the Lambo it's always good to have something decent to display.

Saunts

RMS Regular
Was reading about Larry Eliison earlier, who was once the richest man in the world. He owns McClaren F1's and could buy any car he wanted, however his favourite car is regarded to be the Honda NSX lol.

Apparently he used to give them away as gifts for each year of their production :cool:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Was reading about Larry Eliison earlier, who was once the richest man in the world. He owns McClaren F1's and could buy any car he wanted, however his favourite car is regarded to be the Honda NSX lol.

Apparently he used to give them away as gifts for each year of their production :cool:

He's my new best friend. If I tell him my NSX got stole *cough cough*, would he take pitty & buy me a new one? :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.