£66 grand NSX???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
i think its a bit early to speculate and make assumptions about stuff like this ... its still 2 yrs away from production and they are still working on the car

the thing that disappoints me most is that the car is being designed and built in the US, personally i would love to have seen the car designed and built in Japan where IT should be ... its Honda's next supercar and should be built there

electric with no real gear box and no decent engine - just a fancy prius really !!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I mean, the design is nice. The wheels are horrible, but they're easily changed. .. But in the long run, do we really want it to be called an 'NSX'? .. I wouldn't be dissapointed if they made it, but I'm not sure I'd be so happy if it took the NSX name.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
the thing that disappoints me most is that the car is being designed and built in the US,
That explains a lot on the styling front! :worried: Must say im quite impressed with the interior, have kept the original theme quite well with a refresh into the newer Honda style :grinning: Not liking this bloody electronic handbrake thing though :worried:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
That's Sudesh's isn't it? Looks like his gaff

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep, says Sudesh in the add.

That list of NSX-R bits is a dead give-away anyway :cool:

At 35k it looks positively cheap compared to that other one at the start of the thread :p

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Looks cheaper, but possibly more desireable. Did the grey one ever sell?

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
I was just flicking back through some old photos the other day and found I had a few pics of the £66 grand NSX, I remember it being very tidy though.

That red one looks stunning as well and a comparative bargain really.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Value for money, I know what one I'd be spending my cash on. Hopefully someone local picks this up, not a lot of these left in the country now, every foreigner with a few pennies is taking them to farther lands never to be seen again. I'd rather be seeing them drive around the roads here!

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Not sure if the man himself is on here much anymore, but to give some background to this. This ad has been on that site for some time and at one time the car was on PH but taken down ... Sudesh has his eye on something 'special' and with that regard the NSX would sadly/regrettably have to go. If you read the ad you will see that there is no real desire to sell so offers would not be accepted; whatever price is up there it will take that for him to actually think about it letting it go!

The car is a fantastic example and has loads of work done to it ... if you understand what the NSX-R is all about you will appreciate the work and time gone into this car; its one of the best examples out there in terms of NA1 NSX-R spec certainly within the UK/Ireland and possibly Europe

stevyg

RMS Regular
Seen this in another thread.
Someone GHB (y)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-NSX...tem232ad94c42&clk_rvr_id=482819766608&afsrc=1

honda-nsx-S518321-1.jpg

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
yeah, was discussed on the 'Buy in classifieds' thread already ... not sure how these wheels would feel on the car ... Sudesh's car was non power assisted and the OEM wheels are made of a lighter metal than standard alloys ... so I would guess due to size and tyre choice the whole weight of the steering has completely changed in a negative way. As my car is not power assisted, one of the reasons i have not wanted to change alloys

in saying that, I do actually like the look of it and how it sits ... he has obviously reset the coilover settings as well

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Agreed, but to be fair to the seller ... the car is priced at the going rate, whether you agree with it or not.

To me, its worth it all day long ... if i had the cash i would buy it but I am a VERY long way off that!

Personally I still see it going off to HK at some point were a number of facelifts have gone from here. Outside of the US, the UK is the 'cheapest' for these cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.