106 gti - now pics on OZ Saturns!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maxwell

Banned
hello there. I just thought i wud put a few pics up of the gti, and then take a few pics of it with the winter wheels...also the gti rims are now sadly sold, so im resorting to summit else. Then wen new year comes round, it will have a new lease of life. when it will be rolling on a new set of rims...that right bronk!!;)

1e_12.jpg 41_12.jpg 30112006344.jpg 15122006369.jpg ABCD0004.jpg

Ps...it needs washed :confounded:

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
its a lovely lookin wee motor but i think u shud have kept the gti rims and then saved just for a 2nd set of wheels...!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
nice car mate, cant wait to see the new rims on her....

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
the saturns look awesome on saxos, but then i like the vtr wheels on saxos so i dont know how the gti will look with the oz's on it coz i dont think it suits the vtr wheels at all!

i think the gti wheels look the **** on it, it loks beaut in your avatar the way it was sitin!

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
the saturns look awesome on saxos, but then i like the vtr wheels on saxos so i dont know how the gti will look with the oz's on it coz i dont think it suits the vtr wheels at all!

i think the gti wheels look the **** on it, it loks beaut in your avatar the way it was sitin!

thanx m8, that pic on avatar was the pic i saw in the advert...in which case i bought the car. My m8 who used 2 own wee balls white gti, used 2 have a black gti with saturns on it, n quad lights, n i tell ya .....its was the squirrels nutz!!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I'd get those 16v badges off, bit cheap lookin... Saturns should look the part. She's feckin slammed lol :laughing:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Pmsl, don't think I've seen a ten6 on Saturns, should look the part :grinning:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
looks well, will look well on the saturns, i know the black gti you are on about and it looked the part.

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
i seen a silver quicksiver in lisburn with saturns on day. in my opinion i thought they looked better on bronks and fatboyslims saxo. it was mabye because the car was rotten dirty and it wasnt as low as their cars.

Bronk

RMS Regular
will look the part.. your a lucky lad gettin oz saturns..as the mount of ppl wanting them was unreal..but i kept my word..u asked first 4 them..so u got them :grinning:

gd luk with the rims m8

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
looks really well mate and think the saturns will set it off bigstyle keep er on the black stuff

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
If it was me the gti wheels would have been re-furbed in Anthracite, seen it done before looked great

Cant go far wrong with Saturns tho

Glad Gareth can get them fugly wheels off his car now!

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
I prefered it on the std wheels but looks like a nice clean motor, health to enjoy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.