106 gti - now pics on OZ Saturns!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Too low at the back i think. Very nice rims none the less, in my top 2 of all time.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Again, too low at the back and I preferred the standard rims but you like it so (y)

Peter

RMS Regular
You shoulda kept the standard rims lad. Spoils the look with big wheels (n)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
attachment.php

That is mercifully low lol!! Dare to be different to the 30mm spring brigade :grinning: New rims look the part! Though have to say I did like her on the standard ones too!

Pasty Bloater

Banned
Think the Saturns really suit it. I bought them for my fiesta waaaaaay back in 2000 :p

But i have to say, the car looks far to low, especially at the back!

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
wheels look the part.. car is a nice height at the front but back end looks bit silly.. raise it up to match front an it would be awesome.. :cool:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
lovely car, makes me wish i had of snapped up a set of those rims...Wouldnt change a thing about it, looks well good !!! if im down in the car park some night you'l have to take us out a spin....

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
i think you need too lose the tacky headlight brows, the fuel cap and the 16vvvv badge...but i think it suits the wheels ...they are a lovely rim ...bit too low for my likin but still very cool

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
i think you need too lose the tacky headlight brows, the fuel cap and the 16vvvv badge...but i think it suits the wheels ...they are a lovely rim ...bit too low for my likin but still very cool

the only thing i have done to the car from i bought it, was change the rims and washed it...all the tackiness will be removed, and i wish ppl will stop tellin me it shud be raised at back...or its silly low at the back....the car is ok as it is!!! if anything in needs lowered at the front more!! end of!!:mad: :mad:

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
..i wish ppl will stop tellin me it shud be raised at back...or its silly low at the back....the car is ok as it is!!! if anything in needs lowered at the front more!! end of!!:mad: :mad:

Its just peoples opinions lad, don't get so wound up. If you like it that low, then fair enough, its your car (y). But not everyone will agree :grinning:

Jonny

RMS Regular
i like the rims
but in all seriousness the back... sort it out. how are you for clearance with the fuel pipe? or maybe a 106 is different in that regard.

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
the only thing i have done to the car from i bought it, was change the rims and washed it...all the tackiness will be removed, and i wish ppl will stop tellin me it shud be raised at back...or its silly low at the back....the car is ok as it is!!! if anything in needs lowered at the front more!! end of!!:mad: :mad:

yeeeo u r in the same boat as me... nothins too low.. the lower the better!lol!:p

car looks awesome on the saturns!nice 1!
the guy u talk of that had the black one and owned wee balls 106gti, is that gareth milne u r talkin about?!

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell
yeeeo u r in the same boat as me... nothins too low.. the lower the better!lol!:p

car looks awesome on the saturns!nice 1!
the guy u talk of that had the black one and owned wee balls 106gti, is that gareth milne u r talkin about?!

aye dats him...works in shorts with me. he is still sellin his m3 convertible ;) ;)

106s do suit saturns better than a saxo.......by far!!8o|

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.