1275 Cooper *autolifers feature* and exhaust

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fergie666

RMS Regular
Drives
Rubbish
Meme did yours have a roof rack on? I really like the coilovers I had them set at the stiffest setting for 2weeks and tbh they wernt bad softened them up a bit today but haven't had time test them yet.

Yes mate, had my roofrack on for the show :grinning: Let me know what the coilovers are like with them softened up a bit, my old bones need a bit of comfort lol

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Thanks folks if things go to plan next year it should be even better possibily building a show cage for it this week think it will tye I'n well with the seats and dash gona try lower a bit more and really need the steering wheel sorted would love to fit my omp one but can't seem to get a boss for it so if anyone interested I'n it pm me

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Quick one from the summer all locked up for next year and determined to make it better :grinning:

317447_10150381153185941_560650940_10414206_1993511394_n.jpg

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Hard to see how that could be made better (y) Just needs to get driven more :grinning:

aw everything can be made better brakes would be a start lol, and i do agree with you it does need driven more just unfortunate the way insurance costs are for people of such a young age and age restrictions for weekend cover loved every minute of it hen i had it out really good fun to drive gets some attention also

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
ha ha read the discription and come back to me lol

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Why you selling up dude? Something bigger and better?

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
well bigger anyway lol just feel its time to move on love that car to bits but want to try somthing else

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
well after puting the car up for sale and having a few time wasters who put me off selling i decided to keep the car for another season or so.

after being at dubshed and seeing some really nice cars on display put me in the mood to work on mine, and with the good weather i started to crack on with it

removing the rear subframe
9edba221.jpg

ab576dd0.jpg

2106b52e.jpg

4a701b9b.jpg

plans are to fully polish the exhaust, sandblast the rear subframe, radius arms and drums, rebuild thebackingplates with some new brake shoes etc fit some shinny alloy hanbrake quadrants and well i supose clean whatever needs cleaned again underneath. hoping to hit the ballymena car fest the year and possibily few others.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Have you looked at smiffysbits.com ? Would be right up your street for the sort of car your building. Love it :grinning:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Wouldn't be overly fond of the Cobra's in it, but it's a stunning wee motor regardless.

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Great photo's. I've been thinking about getting some Professional photos of my BRG Mini.

I did the same thing to mine in 2010, took the subframes out then painted the underneath BRG, sandblasted the subrames and suspension then painted them with POR15.

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Thanks guys. it may not be to everyone's taste but i can appreciate that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.