1275 Cooper *autolifers feature* and exhaust

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkyMck

RMS Regular
Drives
F56&R53 JCW
Good lad!!!We like a bargain :laughing:

Here, were the front arches cut for the sportspack arches? I just cant fully see if they have been or not

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
i think so the guy knows mini's inside out so it would be a big boo boo if it didnt lol

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
these came today missing pinstripes only now
DSC00685.jpg

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
few more pics this week back on four wheels another week or so will finish her
eng.jpg

just need pipes and things polished now

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
few more pics from last wednesday seen the car on saturday night aswell moe or less finished just needing roof and door mirrors painted and i have to say it turned out far better than i thought it would just needs to go a bit lower lol
DSC00690.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

gona wait till the car 100/ finished and get a few good photo's before uploading the finished product lol

Bryan

RMS Regular
Hard to believe that little car is only 10/11 years old going by the reg... From the work you've done to it anyone would be forgiven for thinking it was something from the 60s!!

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
yeah 10 year old was suprised how much work it needed to

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
The later minis 96- and 80's minis were the worst made. We are resotring my dads 98 Cooper atm and it had 2 wings, front panel, a panel, inner a panels, scuttle, sills, 2 doors, door step panel lol they rot badly as rover reallhy skimped when painting them

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Wow its looking fab, remember how excited I was seeing mine with the sportspack arches on, will make sure a difference!!

c120bb

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
i dont usually buy into the whoe carbon look thing, but that dash looks suberb!
cant wait to see the finished product, good luck!

Mikey

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
has anyone ever heard of carbon dipping was chating to someone bout it and was thinking maybe geting the air filter casing and rocker cover don if it wasnt to expensive what you's think

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
hopeing to get the car home this weekend depending on a few things :grinning: cant wait hopefully have some pics up monday or tuesday

Sierra_Jake

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Sierra 2l P
Looking well lad, turned out good. Hard to believe it needed all that work

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
having while problems geting car home at the minute so :worried: still no finished pics il get a few as soon as i get her home

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Aw raging lad. No car trailer or what? I'm sure we could get it into my dads wee trailer, think its 7ft x 4ft so she'll fit no bother! I'll make a set of oul sturdy ramps for it :p lol

You'll have to spend a few days now getting her all polished up for this big photoshoot over C'mas ;)

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
oh aye baii dessy gona leave her round on his trailer just roads are to bad to bring it over

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Awk right i see. While good of him hey, but i supose that'll be yet another loan to pay for her to be delivered?? :p haha

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
just cause my engine cleaner phil really their no need for all theese we digs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.