2011 Seat Leon FR170

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
Have a real itch for one of these next have one in work atm and im so tempted to sign up for it think they look real well.

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
The leons sit ridiculously high as standard! I think mine are as low as they go on the Joms which should be around 60mm i think, not bad for budget coilovers at all to be honest! Love these in white! (y)
DSC_0034_zpsb00cc3dd.jpg

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
always liked the leon fr but was put off by the centre console. the one here looks good what yr did they change?

2008 was the start of the facelift models, then a further change in 2012
2008 models got the interior and bodywork restyled with engine upgrades
2012 seen the introduction of different rear lights

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely looking Leon, but I prefer the original wheels myself. Not keen on those ones :worried:. I think it needs lowered a bit more to help pull them off.

Mirrors would look well in gloss black too (y).

davey21

RMS Regular
Na I like the silver against the white. Seen this a couple times knocking about ards. Looks good in the flesh.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
@Lyons, i wanted to go for something a bit different rather than the usual bbs wheels that are on most leons.

@davey21, cheers, im always about ards wasting diesel!! lol

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Thanks, dont really know what else to do to it. I was driving about for a while lastnight to see what the remap was like

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
Got the Leon Revo'd yesterday. Its made a huge difference to the way the car drives. So smooth and responsive! Need to go a rolling road day soon for exact figures

Go Stage 2 man then you will know what these CR170's are capable of ;)

Mine is Stage 2 with DPF delete and the best thing I've ever got for me Leon :laughing:

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Im happy with it the way it is for now :grinning: Is that all that is required for the Stage 2? No clutch upgrades or anything like that @KJS?

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
Im happy with it the way it is for now :grinning: Is that all that is required for the Stage 2? No clutch upgrades or anything like that @KJS?

You'll get use to the Stage 1 in no time. Well atleast I did ;)

Yup DPF delete is all that is needed. No clutch slip on mine and plus I don't drive like a hoot ;)

Clutch all depends on how you drive and if you are doing 0-60 every red light :p

Plus stage 2 is only an additional £60 apart from the DPF gutting/delete you get done separately.

Also even with the DPF delete, the car doesn't smoke on booting, so handy during MOT.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Im getting used to it, some difference! Stage 2 will happen eventually id say, but at the minute ill stick to what iv got and start saving the pennies :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.