2011 Seat Leon FR170

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
Im getting used to it, some difference! Stage 2 will happen eventually id say, but at the minute ill stick to what iv got and start saving the pennies :grinning:

:laughing: also I notice a good increase in mpg after the DPF (y)

you can either go for the milltek delete (~£380) kit as shown below or go the cheaper option of gutting original DPF box (~£100-£150)

SSXVW086_lr.jpg

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
If i was doing it id go for the miltek delete. May as well do it right! lol

Yeah its handy if you wanna go back to standard but I couldn't justify spending £380 at the time I was getting the delete.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Yeah its handy if you wanna go back to standard but I couldn't justify spending £380 at the time I was getting the delete.

Im not one to rush into things, i dont mind saving that little bit longer to get decent parts etc.

glad you got it Revo'd buddy. :grinning: gona get rid of my leon soon i think

Im really impressed with it Gavin, different car to drive! I couldnt get rid of mine yet, still loving it :grinning:

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
This wont be happening for a few months yet but ill look into it in more detail nearer that time :grinning:

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
The Darksidedevelopments DPF delete is a bit cheaper at £250

I looked into Darkside but it only has the lambda sensor boss whereas the milltek has all the ones same as the original exhaust.
Its just with the milltek one you can run all the OEM sensors without having them tied out of the way.

Am sure any exhaust place could add more boss to the darkside one

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Front splitter finally arrived on Tuesday. Tuesday night i put it on. Really changes the front end. Im happy with the way it looks :grinning:

It may just be me, but I prefer the front end like this, more so than the parts which are matt black wrapped. Something different, and I think its the perfect balance of black and white contrast! Nice car tho.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
I see what you mean, but i wanted the chrome gone from the front grill, then thought id get the rest done to blend in. It can always be pulled off if i decide to change my mind :grinning:

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Its been a while since iv posted here, but theres been a couple of changes to the Leon...

Added a red stripe the the front splitter...

Added a new rear diffuser, gloss black with fins...

Decided to get the standard wheels sprayed darker and use them for winter wheels, but i think the standard wheels look better on the car...

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks great, and appears to be a real clean car. Love the grille and gloss black bits you've added, not sold on the red strip though.

Standard wheels look the part too.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
OP
rickyig207
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Yeah the red strip is a bit hit and miss, but i wanted to try something different as im seeing more and more Leons with this splitter

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
you dont know how common they are in white until you buy one . What do you think of the revo considering one ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.