Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
sorry guys - live now

Rippy

RMS Regular
Drives
Aerodeck vti
Should last me a few washes 👌 brother will enjoy his parcel @Big Pimp, thanks again.

Loving the rebrand btw.

IMG20230419152121.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yea, any time I’ve tried that one recently, it doesn’t discount anything. I was thinking the code had changed or something.
I noticed before that certain things like IK sprayers, nitrile gloves, etc aren't discounted.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's supposed to be diluted 50:1, 5l will make 250l of product. That will last an age.

sorry guys - live now

Is it safe to use around plants, borders, climbers on fences, grass, etc.?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yea, any time I’ve tried that one recently, it doesn’t discount anything. I was thinking the code had changed or something.
Most chemicals are discounted mate, but things like the washers, gloves, sprayers etc aren’t
It's supposed to be diluted 50:1, 5l will make 250l of product. That will last an age.

Is it safe to use around plants, borders, climbers on fences, grass, etc.?
It’s a biocide so will attack them.

If you can gently spray around them they’ll be alright

To those who have bought it please please make sure you’re well PPE’d up

I’ll add the data sheets into the orders too thanks

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Is the biocide a spray and let it work it's magic or does it need rinsed off after a period of time?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's either sprayed or painted on and left to dry. Painting probably gives more control of where it actually ends up.

Going by the active ingredient, once the area has dried it's supposedly safe for pets and humans alike. But Ross can confirm that.

Its more common use is as a disinfectant, for example for bed linen in hospitals.

I think the key to a product like this is to follow dilution instructions closely and not "go stronger". And take sensible precautions like Ross mentioned. You don't want it in your eyes, lungs, or on bare skin.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
How safe is it for pets I'm wondering 😬
When it’s dried in 100% safe. Unlike red label etc there are no bleaches left behind
Is the biocide a spray and let it work its magic or does it need rinsed off after a period of time?
Spray on, walk away. Again, unlike red label and chlorine based products which you need to rinse off
Going by the active ingredient, once the area has dried it's supposedly safe for pets and humans alike. But Ross can confirm that.
Yep, totally safe.

I got a bubble from the sprayer in my eye. It wasn’t sore or itchy but when bloodshot for a day

Bare in mind this was the diluted product at 50:1

So yes. Make sure your PPEd up including at a minimum glasses

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I'm waiting to hear back from AVA to see if I can offer their brass ones at a discounted price to previous customers. I should know pricing by Monday.

Failing that I have foam cannons coming over to me eventually!

The plastic foam cannons started off great, but as they got busier they outsourced them to Chinese manufacturing, and cest la vie - the quality diminished. They have addressed this issue

Any word on foam cannons and/or discounted price for existing customers?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Big Pimp I stuck in an order there and added a note to include some Biosan but I have a feeling the note dropped off. Can you stick some in and let me know what I owe you? Cheers.

ORDER #6597-AUTO

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
@Big Pimp how soon is the softwash ok for pets? When use it in the yard for the algae should we just wait until fully dried or wash away any later?

Last edited:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
sorry guys - live now

Ordered (y) render needs it bad lol