a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry I've missed any PM's guys - I've had a customer opening their new hotel / bar & restaurant this week, and have been putting in long hours to get all the chemicals and equipment installed for them and get training etc done, so I will reply to everyone tonight

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Spent 5 hours on Saturday at both cars.

Dash and trim stuff made a great job of all the BMW's plastic engine covers and removed the make-up marks on the interior.

Didn't stop for photos during it but took these couple at the end.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Detarred, foamed, washed & waxed all with Anachem products. Great job :grinning:

image.jpg

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Just a thought @Big Pimp have you considered making an upholster fabric cleaner for interior?? maybe another big seller :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just a thought @Big Pimp have you considered making an upholster fabric cleaner for interior?? maybe another big seller :grinning:

I have a really good one already mate :oops:

Thanks for that the other day @Big Pimp :grinning: Super service mate. Only noticed the size of your front brake calipers on that jeep as you were driving away. Class :grinning:

No sweat mate, you are more than welcome. Yeah, the front brembo's are a tad large!

Just a post as semi-payment for torturing @Big Pimp the other day when my foam lance broke.

Proof that Articulate really is the dogs balls

View attachment 92975

Pete, that is unreal dude!

You should get yourself an Instagram account @Big Pimp, free advertising.
I have Instagram, but don't know how to use it really :oops:

Im rossyvdp on Instagram mate