a-kem automotive

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Great stuff guys, and well done Rupert, always nice to hear a positive story like that (y)

AC

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp , I fired through an order on PM yesterday morning and paid via PayPal. Just making sure you got it ok :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
hello mate - just replied - that order is leaving the office today, thank you again for your order

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Far too many posts to sift through in this thread so apologies if it's been asked before. Do you do a wheel cleaner? I've just finished the last of my Bilberry and would rather buy local products.
I need -
Wheel cleaner
APC
Stone Brite - exhausts are bad!
Ultra Foam
Shampoo

Cheers D

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hello mate.

Articulate is perfect for every day wheel use. UltraBrite (formerly stone brite) is brilliant for deep cleans on wheels & exhausts a few times per year.

APC I have a brilliant product which will easily outperform G101 etc.

What quantities are you after mate?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Hello mate.

Articulate is perfect for every day wheel use. UltraBrite (formerly stone brite) is brilliant for deep cleans on wheels & exhausts a few times per year.

APC I have a brilliant product which will easily outperform G101 etc.

What quantities are you after mate?

Thanks for the reply Ross [emoji106] I'm looking -
Articulate 2ltr
Ultra Brite 500ml
APC 1lt
Gleam 1lt
Ultra Foam 2lt
Ultra Gloss 1lt

Cheers
D

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Just got my Ultra Gloss today. Was a bit sceptical about it but it really is a great product. I will definitely be buying more stuff off you Ross

markmeus

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp
Ross, have you anything to clean a floor like this?

It's plastic interlocking floor tiles - they get quite oily with mechanics walking in and out and a mop bucket full of Flash ain't doing the trick lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150929_181716.jpg
    IMG_20150929_181716.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 105

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
can i get a price for 5l UltraGloss and 5l shampoo
5lt UltraGloss is £14 mate, and 5lt Gleam shampoo is £25

@Big Pimp
Ross, have you anything to clean a floor like this?

It's plastic interlocking floor tiles - they get quite oily with mechanics walking in and out and a mop bucket full of Flash ain't doing the trick lol

yes mate - i'll take a call round to the shop and how you how easy it should be to clean properly!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Ross if you are near the city centre tomorrow let me know and I could possibly meet you and get that gear off you!

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
@Big Pimp - Ross, is the articulate a TFR, i.e will it strip wax or just agitate the dirt and grim?
Also, how is the ultragloss applied and worked?

Articulte is a TFR, it will not strip wax if you dilute at the correct ratios, its crazy how little you actually need.

Ultragloss can be applied after rinsing the car after washing, once you apply it rinse the car again and water will bead off it. i have it diluted down in another bottle and would use it as a rapid detailer too for when im drying the car etc.

Need to get some more stuff from you soon Ross.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Ultra Gloss is a good product. I bought it because I'm too lazy to dry the cars after a wash in winter.
Here's a crap pic after using it the other day
image.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi guys.

@Mark315 thanks for letting the guys know about the products and how to use it.

Couldn't say it better myself, lol!

@Chris Mac - any size you like mate! Most popular size in articulate is 5lt, and ultragloss in the 1lt as it lasts ages too, but as I've said, you can have them in 1lt, 2lt, 5lt, 25lt, 205lt........