a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@chrisd1 - yes mate, will be fine on those wheels.

As with any chemical, dilute as per instructions and don't allow to dry in. For a spray and a wipe off / rinse off, it will be no problem at all mate.

They're stunning looking wheels by the way. If articulate doesn't clean them I'm sure my drool will!

Aaron - that car of yours is fantastic looking. I know that you need to put on a plate but that grill looks class without.
I met a car identical to yours in Ballynahinch the other day towing a caravan behind it, and he too didn't have his front plate on and it was so so cool looking!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Thanks Ross, yeah love it with the plate off, need to see how long I can chance my arm haha.

Anyway I think this goes a small way to show how great your products actually are. This was after a 50 mile drive on wet roads and I still have this level of shine. The dirt repellents in the ultra gloss really do their job brilliantly and the light rain was beading nicely on top :grinning:

AD05E12F-95BF-40F1-BEF8-8D6F6FB6EBFC_zpsskagqp5t.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
How do you place an order for Anachem products?

as the guys have said mate, PM me with what you'd like, and I'll snd you the payment info, and you send me your delivery details & contact number for our courier.

thanks guys

Reactions: dub

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
sorry @PaulYDP - was in from the football last night, and meant to reply, but couldnt muster up the energy!!!!

have replied now though mate, thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
thats awesome mate!!!

start them young and let them have pride in keeping things clean and tidy!

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Not exactly a before and after picture, but one that gives a further insight about what a nice company Anachem (and Ross) are to deal with.

With Ross' help in supplying a range of his products, and a lot of supervision, my 3rd Form Geographers were able to wash a total of 40 staff cars at the end of June raising a total of £300 which was shared between Action Cancer, a staff members charity trip to Uganda and a Years child sponsorship for a wee boy in Uganda.
image.jpg

The kids now know what sills are, the joy of snow foam and the benefits of a 2 bucket method.

Staff were impressed with the quality of the results and were completely won over by the free air freshener!

Most importantly a wee boy and his immediate family will have their lives improved, even if they never get to see how well ultragloss beads in real life.