a-kem automotive

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Can anyone post a few snaps of the Anachem tyre dressing applied and state which one it is?

Recent one. Not sure what type it is. I've had mine a while. Think the bottle says 'Ultraslick'. @Big Pimp might be able to confirm.

Nice matt sheen off it, not too glossy.

tyres.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I got the tester pot when he give them out, this is the Matt one which I like. No shine but just cleans and blackens the tyre.

Before
IMAG1729.jpg

After
IMAG1734.jpg

^^I also used in on the bumpers that day :p

And any excuse for a shiney picture as it's rarely like this.

IMAG1735.jpg

Really need to make an order with you Ross but it's going to be largeish and cost me money so I'm putting it off atm :p. At least till I get paid for painting the mates nova which should be this week.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
@Mel look above and apologise... Clean (y)

I bet it was an annual before its MOT clean :p

Whilst on this thread I took delivery of a box of Anachem goodies last week and tried a couple over the weekend, the clear view window cleaner is fantastic, for the first time ever I managed to clean the inside of my windscreen without making a total hash (y)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I bet it was an annual before its MOT clean :p

Whilst on this thread I took delivery of a box of Anachem goodies last week and tried a couple over the weekend, the clear view window cleaner is fantastic, for the first time ever I managed to clean the inside of my windscreen without making a total hash (y)

Nope, Mot was/is in June and I went offroading in April and it looked like this after :p

IMAG1894.jpg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Hi @Big Pimp - thinking towards summer time house maintenance. Got about 50m² of brick paving that needs cleaned and de-lichened, and about 50m² of tarmac that has moss in patches starting to grow.

Know you've got some good products for this kind of thing, what are we taking about in chemicals / price? I might pick up some stuff next month, over Easter time.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That only looks bad because it just all over, but it was only muddy water from a water splash.

This is proper :p

IMAG4143.jpg

Those tyres really flung dung.

Haven't a clean picture after that last trip as I was kinda pissed off last weekend with the "incident"

But it was cleaned with Anachem stuff everytime. The shiney picture I had used ultragloss too, really does work.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi Ross. Thanks for dropping my order into work today! There's a lot said for the personal touch!! (y)
No worries mate, it was great to finally meet you!

Thank you for your repeat business - Much appreciated. I just realised I forgot to give you a 25lt drum tap for the articulate. I'll get one sent out to you for dispensing it.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Only really taking notice of this thread. Must get some car cleaning stuff ordered.

Do you have Moss remover for an asphalt driveway? @Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
flip yes, and @Nigelo asked the same thing above! Sorry Nigel!

we make a product called Anti Moss, available through me, or Tobermore stores if there is one local to you.

Anti-moss is designed to remove moss, lichens and algae. It is best applied in dry weather. After being applied it will take a few days to be fully effective. Once the moss and lichens have been killed, they can easily be brushed off. Anti-moss also leaves a residue in the sand joint which will help reduce the likelihood of re-growth.

for some very good tips on brick paver cleaning and maintenance, Tobermore have a good fact sheet here

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Was going to suggest an updated priceless with all your microfibre clothes, mitts, tyre stuff etc @Big Pimp

Went to the very first post to look at the price for the things I want and discovered you were ahead of me :p
screen-shot-2015-11-24-at-14-20-04-png.99897

Have I missed something? Whats clearalex?

Also whats the price for your diesel additive? Had asked about it on facebook but can't remember the price and it's to much hassle to find the posts again.

Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Was going to suggest an updated priceless with all your microfibre clothes, mitts, tyre stuff etc @Big Pimp

Went to the very first post to look at the price for the things I want and discovered you were ahead of me :p
screen-shot-2015-11-24-at-14-20-04-png.99897

Have I missed something? Whats clearalex?

Also whats the price for your diesel additive? Had asked about it on facebook but can't remember the price and it's to much hassle to find the posts again.

Thanks

clearalex is the wee single use bottles of screen wash I've been adding in with all recent orders. Its a different name for the Decosol Excel ScreenWash I sell in larger bottles

dead handy to keep in a door pocket - id be knocking them out for about £1.50 each, but again....
Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 22.23.57.png

#PremiumWithoutThePricetag!

lol.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I have the glossy tyre dressing from Ross and I think it's fantastic, much prefer shiny wet looking tyres, but this is why Ross does both versions, to keep everyone happy