Afterthoughts on the Belfast Motor Show 2014 at Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
The rubble in the streetview image is still there just over grown now, I do have an up to date picture but no point posting it. Also the plate on the supra would imply her name is actually spelt with a C and not a K

What's the score with that garden - it's been a mess for years now!

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
What a weekend for events in Ireland, north and south.

One event went ahead but was complete tripe and people may as well have chucked their money in the gutter.

Another event didn't go ahead and again with innocent people out of pocket and greatly disappointed.

I blame stormont. Just because I like to.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406499310.576916.jpg

Nice if her to provide a list if people to use to contact her through.

I'm sure the "team" will be so sick of being inundated they will happily throw her under the bus.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Did anyone look at the PSNI cars?? I'm glad that the PSNI didn't pay for those carbon wrap jobs!! My 3yr old could have done a better job!! The golf was truly rubbish!! Especially at the front grill!!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Yep. Our Events NI pages have dropped off the social networks along with the Belfast Motor Show pages.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just remembering, when my colleague in work dropped a car down and was given a few free wristbands etc, one of the show organisers told him that "the top 10 fastest cars in the world would be there INCLUDING a Bugatti Veyron".

What a load of nonsense. I'm glad I checked on here and their Facebook page before I wasted time going down. Wonder what ever happened to the Veyron etc... [emoji53]

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Just remembering, when my colleague in work dropped a car down and was given a few free wristbands etc, one of the show organisers told him that "the top 10 fastest cars in the world would be there INCLUDING a Bugatti Veyron".

What a load of nonsense. I'm glad I checked on here and their Facebook page before I wasted time going down. Wonder what ever happened to the Veyron etc... [emoji53]

To get the worlds fastest 10 cars, you need to know people. Lots of people ;)

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Actually in a way you have to admire her, she conned many thousands of the local population, the police, UTV, Noble, etc, etc. If I was looking someone to promote something........ Oh wait she would charge me a million quid for a misspelt gumtree advert

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
To get the worlds fastest 10 cars, you need to know people. Lots of people ;)

Correct. But just goes to show, how many people got told this by word of mouth etc and turned up expecting to see supercars.

Crazy.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I heard from someone exhibiting today that there was a bust up between the organisers and a regional newspaper and police had to get involved...

colin84

RMS Regular
I wonder how differently the show would have turned out if she had asked the right people for help, involved the clubs and forums, and approached the dealers/manufacturers offering a good deal instead of apparently asking overinflated prices and driving them away.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I wonder how differently the show would have turned out if she had asked the right people for help, involved the clubs and forums, and approached the dealers/manufacturers offering a good deal instead of apparently asking overinflated prices and driving them away.
She didn't need to ask she had people ringing to offer her help FREE and she turned it down...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.