Alloy Wheel Refurb?

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Hi. Yes as u asking for ceramic polishing ( ball polishing ) so is totally different stage of finish and work with thay. And is not just your lacquer break down. U have fully polishing alloys which is clear coated only.
I'm charge less than other for that feel free to ask in England for that and u be suprise how much is cost .
Ine alloys take about 36 hrs to polishing in 3 stage process and use about 3000 lt of water about 5 litre special compound which cost about 3 pounds per litre so now u can calculate what cost they are and what profit I have. I'm not even said about media which need to be used for polishing and stripping lacquer remove refit and rebalancing wheels.
Thanks Michael

Michael. I just gave the price for context on the prior post, didn't even mention you nor give my thoughts on the cost buddy.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
This popped up on Twitter last night. No idea what the quality is like, but for that price, worth a punt. It'd almost be worth shipping a set over to get them done.
IMG_20190608_225529.jpg

Ollie

RMS Regular
Anyone used these guys in the yard opposite lizzy drake's lisburn.

Quoted me £60 to weld 4 alloys. I was a bit taken back.

Screenshot_20190608-231229_Facebook.jpg

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Are you open outside of the normal 9-5 kinda thing to leave stuff up ? Have a few wheels I'd need done but it's awkward getting over with work.
If you’re ever in Bangor outside work hours, you’re welcome to leave them in with me and I’ll drop them up to him on the way to work.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Painted the wheels on the daily and fixed a crack on one of them that was over a year ago. Still look as good and the wheel that was fixed has never gave any bother this was custom finishing ni (Lisburn)
31AA489A-4612-4C36-AB19-2171A9B55CF7.jpeg

Last edited:

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Anyone used bodywork NI

I’ve have seen on FB they put in some new automated Rader repair system and just curious if it’s any good.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
what is the going rate these days for refurbing a set of 4 x 18" alloys, few curb marks and some bubbling between spokes? Factory silver finish?