Anyone know this R32

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

diesel-dave

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4/M5/VWTou
You crack me up. Brilliant.

I thought I was impulsive, but you take the biscuit.

All the best. (y)

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
After all that you didn't buy it did you? **** sake. Thing must be standing you about £27.50

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
After all that you didn't buy it did you? **** sake. Thing must be standing you about £27.50
He tortured me so I agreed another look and to be fair it didn't look as bad, flashed money about and made it worth my while I'd never have bought one in a million years for what it owes me even a cat d one, yes it's not perfect I'm not happy with a wee bit of the bodywork but I've a mate that will sort that, as for the chain well I'd like to get that done if anyone has any recommendations.....

Cheers

Last edited:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
You are brave! Not a car I'd ever consider, engine always felt sluggish and labourered and the mk4 golf is probably the worst handling car I've ever driven.
Bar a Ford Kuga, I asked the guy from Knockdene of the steering rack and wheels were actually connected to the steering wheel, he laughed, I didn't.
Test drive ended very quickly after.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Are the wipers doing their own wee thing?

They seem fine to me.

Steve-Buscemi-467.jpg

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
You are brave! Not a car I'd ever consider, engine always felt sluggish and labourered and the mk4 golf is probably the worst handling car I've ever driven.
Bar a Ford Kuga, I asked the guy from Knockdene of the steering rack and wheels were actually connected to the steering wheel, he laughed, I didn't.
Test drive ended very quickly after.
Doesn't feel that bad to me then again I've drove a brave few disgraceful death traps mascarading as cars, felt well enough stuck to the road last night though I didn't pushed her on too much til I get the timing chain done asap.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
It is nice but at the moment I'm nursing it about nit paranoid about the chain though there's no rattle looks like a trip to @Woodcutter for some supplies is needed soon

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Whens it for sale:p and I thought I was bad! Only joking HTD, some note off them.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
You were paranoid about box in audi now paranoid about the chain in golf..
Time to move away from VAG mate and get something you can relax in and enjoy.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
So was the RS6 traded for this?
Yes golf and nice envelope in the glovebox bye bye RS6, il have an avant one soon if I can find one with evidence of gearbeg being done, has to be avant though I done ok from the deal I'm happy enough I ended up with a very very cheap R32 which is what I had originally set out looking for and couldn't have bought one for what it stands me.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.