Anyone know this R32

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
It's the ADHD like I said earlier, I wish I could settle on the one car but just can't though I'm in the process of buyin a reg for this one so that night help :grinning:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Can anyone get traders or do you have to be a trader or mechanic or something

Boksic

RMS Regular
@Ge0rge good man, you're as well trying to rattle your way through the list of cars you want to own while you can. Though I thought you'd have ended up with a blue 32, if a good deal is there then you may as well take it.
You looking at buying an R32 *** reg or what you thinking? If you hold on to it long enough to do the work, with the chains replaced it should be easy enough shifted on again for the next car on the list.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
@Ge0rge good man, you're as well trying to rattle your way through the list of cars you want to own while you can. Though I thought you'd have ended up with a blue 32, if a good deal is there then you may as well take it.
You looking at buying an R32 *** reg or what you thinking? If you hold on to it long enough to do the work, with the chains replaced it should be easy enough shifted on again for the next car on the list.

Yeah the reg is R32 1 WUN well at least that's how I would space it, there's a mk5 in Scotland goin very cheap I'm waiting on more pictures, if I buy the plate and do the chains il keep it, 55k and all the mot certs, the car has potential to be mint still barely been near it yet gonna wash it up and get a few pics today in the meantime I'm lookin at cheap range rovers to start again lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.