Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Well been abit shy with updates lately but for good reason. The car needed a few very minor bits tided with me wanting the car perfect. The rear bumper has started to chip at the bottom from stones chipping it and a very minor bit on the wing had chipped so car was left to Trevor Allen and is now all sorted. Also have the polished heat shield cover to go on and been fitted with Arden blue washers. Also a new courtney sport breather hose. Next up is the alloy refurb in the new year no point on doing them now as this is no garage queen will be drove all winter and don't want any kerb incidents. lol. Few pictures later.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
This car deserves a bump up after the noise I just heard out of it.

Was getting out of the car at the Spar in lambeg, when this comes belting past, sounded and looked awesome!!!

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Been a long time but finally a few small updates but more to come. Removed the rear wiper. First but of genuine carbon has arrived. Some new blue washers & new.courtney sport breather hose. Genuine carbon mirrors coming soon bit more engine bay parts and alloys being refurbed in next month or so.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
I would nearly change to a burg myself but the time and money I've put into this so far it's looking like a keeper the focus st I still miss Iam not making the same mistake again. Lol

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I would nearly change to a burg myself but the time and money I've put into this so far it's looking like a keeper the focus st I still miss Iam not making the same mistake again. Lol
Just had a search on ebay, they look great and make such a lovely noise.
If only they wernt silly money lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Yea they are silly money seen a few low mileage examples but there still mid 12 grand some are closer to the 14 k mark you can have a good nice example like mine if one can be found everyone I looked at was either a dog or high mileage for half that.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Yea they are silly money seen a few low mileage examples but there still mid 12 grand some are closer to the 14 k mark you can have a good nice example like mine if one can be found everyone I looked at was either a dog or high mileage for half that.

Yeah see I'm thinking there isn't really anything that can match the STI's performance for the price, A Burg would be lovely but may wait until I can justify spending that much lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Very nice would agree best looking. Iam looking forward to getting out in the new one hoping its as good as it's been hyped up to be.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
love these cars, friend of mine's parents has 800 on a porsche jeep

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
We'll all being well this car is staying with me for a long time usually I keep cars for 6 months but this is staying have my eyes on a few bits and piece for it. Wheels are booked in with nuluk have to say very helpful bunch off guys were willing to work with me to pick the colour I wanted.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Wasn't your VXR going up Campbell roundabout direction about 15mins agos?
It didn't want to play with the subaru lol..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.