Audi e-tron NHS lease deal

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
What type of charger is it?
These, one on Belfast Road.

electric-bp_partnership-charging_station-3513x4478-v2-1.jpeg

They have smaller black ones that are compatible with Audi, but not these ones 🙈. WABS!

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Always assumed they'd just be Type 2!
Plugs in but won't charge, must be a software rather than hardware issue. Plugged in and sat saying 'preparing for launch' for 10 mins. Went and asked in the garage, "we've not been given any training on that, ring the helpline". Helpline said it's a their manufacturing defect.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Plugs in but won't charge, must be a software rather than hardware issue. Plugged in and sat saying 'preparing for launch' for 10 mins. Went and asked in the garage, "we've not been given any training on that, ring the helpline". Helpline said it's a their manufacturing defect.

would have this ringing through my head each & everytime i plugged in (if i had anything to plug in )

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
A decent deal or not, I just can't get my head round that amount of money a month on a car - all be it possibly no fuel, tax, maintenance, tyres, etc...
It's salary sacrifice hence pre tax so roughly only missing roughly half of that from what hits my bank account. 275 a month for a brand new car, insured with nil deposit? Doubt I'd get a Dacia for that to be honest.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
My wife’s deal is £400 a month but that’s post deductions, still a very good deal in my eyes for what you get and all you have to do is charge it 2-3 times and nothing more than that in terms of outgoings.

Reactions: IL

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got a delivery confirmed for the GT @gpaevo ? What’s the lead time?

Neighbours were thinking about one and said I’d ask.

CurtisG

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Searching for a bit of advice guys on the NHS Fleet.

My wife has ordered a new 330e due in July but we now find ourselves expecting our first little one.

The plan is next year when she returns to work she will go back part time at 30hrs a week. Now we know we can afford the car so that isn’t a worry but by reducing her hours is there a chance they will ask for the car to be returned before the lease ends?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I just asked my wife there as she is going to a 4 day week as well and the girl who works in the lease department said going to 30 hours a week won’t affect the lease and you don’t have to hand the car back. If it was a big reduction in hours then maybe but going to 4 days would be ok. Get her to ring them just to confirm anyway.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Searching for a bit of advice guys on the NHS Fleet.

My wife has ordered a new 330e due in July but we now find ourselves expecting our first little one.

The plan is next year when she returns to work she will go back part time at 30hrs a week. Now we know we can afford the car so that isn’t a worry but by reducing her hours is there a chance they will ask for the car to be returned before the lease ends?
as said, gross minus sacrifice then tax cant take below Min wage, however... also means you cant partake in salary sacrifice childcare vouchers either

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
We get our etron today just 2 months later than it was supposed to be. Fleet solutions have obviously taken on more than they can manage as they basically no longer respond to emails and every call involves 30mins plus on hold. To be fair I didn't chase it as the ipace deal was so cheap I was happy to let it run.
Plus H&W allegedly oversprayed a tonne of Audi's inc my friends etron GT so a lot of the cars needed fixing inc my own which hasn't helped.