B5 Audi A4 TDI

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
There’s was another version that Mac Autoparts had on their system, but upon inspection it was a different part altogether and simply wouldn’t have fitted in my car.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
A car that's hard to get parts for really is a melt like, makes every job last a week regardless of size.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
A car that's hard to get parts for really is a melt like, makes every job last a week regardless of size.
I’m gonna be honest, it doesn’t bode well for me wishing to keep the car if these are the sorts of problems I’m gonna to face. I just hope it’s a one off of you get me.

Normal “service” items are still easy to get though.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I’m gonna be honest, it doesn’t bode well for me wishing to keep the car if these are the sorts of problems I’m gonna to face. I just hope it’s a one off of you get me.

Normal “service” items are still easy to get though.

Took me a year to find a front wing for mine and I’m still looking an air con pipe. It’s all a bit strange seeing as the things are or were bloody everywhere.

Reminds me of my old Jeep Cherokee. Everything was dealer only and cost a fortune lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Took me a year to find a front wing for mine and I’m still looking an air con pipe. It’s all a bit strange seeing as the things are or were bloody everywhere.

Reminds me of my old Jeep Cherokee. Everything was dealer only and cost a fortune lol
Yea I’ve just tried that Lemforder Part No that @SMURF1 posted…… £152 at trade price without VAT! The Audi Heritage one is cheaper at around £70ish plus postage, provided I could even get it here, which isn’t likely due to Brexit. Definitely second hand is looking currently like my only option.

But yea so many of them still about but can’t get this one part?

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
8d0512099a is the superseded part no. Which is unavailable

8d0512149a Is just the rubber spring mount that goes between the spring and the alloy plate.

8d0513353 is the original part no. Which is unavailable

8e0512099a Certainly looks like a similar part but is also unavailable.

However I am extremely grateful for the very obvious effort you’ve gone to @SMURF1

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Screenshot_20211019-113258_Chrome.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
That it?

Yup that’s it, another one that I have on my watch list. There are two or three of them either located in Lithunia or Latvia, all on my watch list. Shipping is two to four weeks. I have emailed one of the sellers to see if there’s a quicker shipping method available.
What’s this?

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
That's on partfinder, breakers post up the cars they have, best to just call them and if they have the suspension email a pic of the exact item.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
That's on partfinder, breakers post up the cars they have, best to just call them and if they have the suspension email a pic of the exact item.
I’ve sent them a pic via the parts search request function. Thanks.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Yea I’ve just tried that Lemforder Part No that @SMURF1 posted…… £152 at trade price without VAT! The Audi Heritage one is cheaper at around £70ish plus postage, provided I could even get it here, which isn’t likely due to Brexit. Definitely second hand is looking currently like my only option.

But yea so many of them still about but can’t get this one part?
Get the Audi one posted to me in Donegal as they will post to EU and il get it up the road to you.

We don't want another 900 pages for mounts :joy:(y)

Last edited:

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Get the Audi one posted to me in Donegal as they will post to EU and il get it up the road to you.

We don't want another 900 pages for mounts :joy:(y)
Yea it’s pretty much sorted now anyway. Just waiting on a few folk getting back to me. Worst case scenario is the Lithuanian one via eBay.

As for your offer, it seems that Audi Heritage have experienced that move before and simply cancel orders lol, but thank you kindly all the same:
F798C85D-E024-4BE7-A269-7B0D4FD700EA.png