BTCC 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dan

RMS Regular
Bit of an eventful two races. Collard and Burns crash and Sutton and Turks at the end of Race 2. Some absolute tubes on facebook giving dividing venomous opinions on both drivers. Any thoughts on here?

Suttons move looked dead on to me, he seen a gap got the wheel in, Turks held the line, swapped paint but inevitably lost the place. I'm all for Turk getting the place but I think it was a bit OTT penalising Sutton.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
It also shows that WSR are well clued in as a team, knowing the rule book and using it to their full advantage - hats off and Sutton has just accepted he maybe should have rethought the move but as a racer he tried

Dan

RMS Regular
It also shows that WSR are well clued in as a team, knowing the rule book and using it to their full advantage - hats off and Sutton has just accepted he maybe should have rethought the move but as a racer he tried
Shows he has class at least. And yeh any driver/team will contest where they believe they have a case.

All doesn't seem very worthwhile now though in Race 3....

Shaun

RMS Regular
That Sutton decision was a joke tbh. Cant do it for one driver and not the other.

turks-png.166528

Attachments

• turks.png
    turks.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 224

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It’s not over yet, Sutton’s dropping

Same, turkington never does that, moffit didn’t go much wide tho so like he may have brakes early

Only 5 points in it if he doesn’t get a penalty

Dan

RMS Regular
Hopefully no penalty indeed, reverse grid hasn't helped lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I did make a comment that the weight may help Turk on the harder tyre (which sutton is also on) however looking to be full wet meaning sutton may have advantage

Reactions: Dan

Dan

RMS Regular
Sutton will be rattled too in my opinion, he's looked rattled all day constantly focusing on Turkington rather than his own racing and P12 won't have helped

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Sutton will be rattled too in my opinion, he's looked rattled all day constantly focusing on Turkington rather than his own racing and P12 won't have helped
so who starts where between them in R3 ?

i really do hope turk can get a clean run

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I am sure Colin will take that over position change

Official Dunlop BTCC‏ @DunlopBTCC 17s17 seconds ago
More
LATEST: @ColinTurkington has recieved a £500 fine and three points on his licence for his move on @AidenMoffat16 in Race 2 at Brands Hatch.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I am sure Colin will take that over position change

Official Dunlop BTCC‏ @DunlopBTCC 17s17 seconds ago
More
LATEST: @ColinTurkington has recieved a £500 fine and three points on his licence for his move on @AidenMoffat16 in Race 2 at Brands Hatch.
Probably grinning ear to ear with that news lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
So Sutton is slating Turks driving standards and also saying the rest of the grid are against him - i think Turk has done enough to get into his head and RACE ON at 5.15pm !!!

Dan

RMS Regular
So Sutton is slating Turks driving standards and also saying the rest of the grid are against him - i think Turk has done enough to get into his head and RACE ON at 5.15pm !!!

It's only strike 1 for Turks, let's face it, if Sutton was a clean driver he wouldn't be on strike 3.

I really like the mindset stuff Turks embodies, read quite a bit on it myself and it's a good way to think.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.