Cars you never knew existed

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Had seen pics of this before, but thought it was just a bodykit didn't realise the spec
155bhp, 125mph, 0-60mph in 8 seconds! :oops:
WBX engine from T3 caravelle fitted with a supercharger, fuel injection and an intercooler and mounted in the rear
polosprint1.jpg
polosprint2.jpg
polosprint3.jpg
polosprint4.jpg

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
Raging....only was a one off prototype now housed in VW's rolling museum. Thing looks class. First car was the 1990 Vw Polo 1.3GT Coupe.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Raging....only was a one off prototype now housed in VW's rolling museum. Thing looks class. First car was the 1990 Vw Polo 1.3GT Coupe.
I've still a lethal notion for a GT coupe :cool: was for bidding on one a while back then the guy took the ad down to mot it and re-advertise. That took a couple of months and in the meantime I ended up taking the plunge and putting the £ into sorting my old breadvan

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Watching old episodes of CHiPs i saw a mk1 civic estate! I Knew the triumph acclaim was a mk2 civic saloon, didnt realise made them in estate too.

Attachments

• images(4).jpeg
    images(4).jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 40
  • images(6).jpeg
    images(6).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 39

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
I remember a RHD one floating around Queens in the late 90s, had a 1990ish NI plate and looked like it was sold new here.
There is at least one small bumper LHD one floating about that I knew off. It was German I think, a mate had tried to buy it years ago.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What on earth is that, lol? Looks like some sort of Chinese style rip off of a Bentley 😅

Edit: Apparently a blinged up Hyundai electric thing. Not available in Europe, primarily in US and Russia.

Last edited:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
What on earth is that, lol? Looks like some sort of Chinese style rip off of a Bentley 😅

Edit: Apparently a blinged up Hyundai electric thing. Not available in Europe, primarily in US and Russia.
Has it been crashed and they couldn't get a used bumper in white so just slapped a black one on lol

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Last edited: