Cars you never knew existed

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
Actually seems like that is just the new AYGO. Regular one is no longer listed on Toyotas website

gary87

RMS Regular
Haven't got the Atlas here, think they are a North America only vehicle? Seen loads of them in Canada!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Seen a VW Taigo for the first time there and wondered if it was replacing the T-Cross, or T-Roc or Tiguan but nope it's another one.
Aye I saw my first Taigo up the heights in Coleraine the other day parked beside a lamp post with a tricolour on it 🤣

edit there it is on Google maps but theres now a flag on that post 🤣
CCF51845-EAC2-4866-9C46-8054D2722440.png

Last edited:

Boksic

RMS Regular
Didn't know you could get such a pickup! Class wee thing!

View attachment 382465

This time of year I always be scouting about the internet trying to justify something stupid to buy myself "because it's Christmas".
It looks like you're doing the same..
I'll race you to find a Renault 5 turbo/309 GTi at reasonable £... 😂 Also open to other suggestions 👍🏻

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This time of year I always be scouting about the internet trying to justify something stupid to buy myself "because it's Christmas".
It looks like you're doing the same..
I'll race you to find a Renault 5 turbo/309 GTi at reasonable £... 😂 Also open to other suggestions 👍🏻

Funny enough was scouting the Renault 5s yesterday, nice red one on Autotrader but 14k I think it was, then a real mint Raider at 25k. Gone are the days of a cheap one!
Was an original Gordini 5 on for 10k as well

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was going to say, look an awful lot like Subarus, lol 🤫

Had no idea they made these. There was a lot of badge engineering at Saab towards the end. And a lot of stuff to try to revive it but never made it.