England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Anyone near Stamford, between Leicester and Peterborough? Possibly need a rack about 1000 x 400mm in size collected?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone coming home on Wednesday that take a set of wheels home for me? I'll be over there and will have them collected and in the hire car.

Will be in Wrexham-Liverpool area.

Last edited:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone passing by Taunton (inbetween Exeter and Glastonbury) who can lift a set of wheels?

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
If you can sort anyone for this Barry, I've a couple of sets of wheels that need collecting 15 miles North of Leeds and would obviously contribute!

Bryan

RMS Regular
I have a Bedford Rascal that needs collecting from Harpenden about 20 miles north of London if anyone happens to have space to bring it back for me.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
HELP!

I need a Battery in a Panic from the Mainland, but as its a Lithium no courier will take it for me, anyone in the Mainland coming back in the next couple of days able to either Lift it From Huddersfield or i can post to them to bring over...

Really need help and obviously i don't expect it for Nothing. let me know!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
HELP!

I need a Battery in a Panic from the Mainland, but as its a Lithium no courier will take it for me, anyone in the Mainland coming back in the next couple of days able to either Lift it From Huddersfield or i can post to them to bring over...

Really need help and obviously i don't expect it for Nothing. let me know!

Get senditnow to lift it and say nothing about it being lithium.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
As long as it is declared and goes road freight there shouldnt be a problem even with lithium, unless it's a beast of a battery.

Although they are classed as dangerous goods, especially above certain sizes. Smaller stuff isnt quite as awkward

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Got it sorted guy's! Company I ordered it from couldn't get it sent even by Road! Dunno what they were at. Cancelled the order and ordered from another company and its on its way. It's a Motorcycle Battery but it isn't big so can't see what the issue was.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Anyone ever around Sunderland that could bring a car interior back to Northern Ireland thanks.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Any one coming past Northampton this week?

Work is looking to get a display sign brought back from a depot in Northampton. Doesn’t need to be on a pallet, will fit on top of a load or into a van. Only thing to worry about is tht value at £3000

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Any one coming past Northampton this week?

Work is looking to get a display sign brought back from a depot in Northampton. Doesn’t need to be on a pallet, will fit on top of a load or into a van. Only thing to worry about is tht value at £3000

Would it fit in the back of a Range Rover? I'm going over next week and collecting the RR at Gatwick then will be coming home up then centre of UK to get the 1930 ferry from Cairnryan.

If it will and can wait til tue 16th I can get it (y)

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Would it fit in the back of a Range Rover? I'm going over next week and collecting the RR at Gatwick then will be coming home up then centre of UK to get the 1930 ferry from Cairnryan.

If it will and can wait til tue 16th I can get it (y)

Cheers Gav, I’ll find out and be in touch.

Bunny

RMS Member
Drives
Various
Anyone wants a car picked up and brought across please let me know - I come across every week you pay expenses only.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone passing anywhere near Yorkshire in the next few days?

Edit- Wilsden near Bradford.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Anyone in central London before 17.30 the Mara evening? Need a few bits lifted and brought back to Dungannon. Fit in the back seat/boot. (Display signs)

RichyMRX

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86, Nova
I will be on the ferry 15th December cairnryan to Belfast if anyone needs anything awkward brought back. Almost empty car coming back so nothing too big.

I'm based in north west England, close to Liverpool and Manchester.