England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
@pablo
Used a guy last week for a set of wheels from London - cheap, hassle free, full contact and seemed to take good care.
Stuart Logan was his name, his brother was the driver that time and is from newtownabbey 👍🏼 Apparently have a van over at least once a week

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ll be heading to near Tain (an hour north of Inverness) next month if anyone needs something collected on the way.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@gingfto can i get contact number too, bought a bonnet and grill on ebay , seller has it all packaged on a pallet ready to go and has now informed me that because of Brexit his courier wont take it, anyone help out as he wants to refund me.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
i used Aj recently ,nightmare to pin down but did the job and reasonably priced

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone passing by Cumbernauld (N.E of Glasgow)? Looking a sub box brought back.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Its a long shot but anyone near Bradford that could collect a Jetta bootlid for me? The seller wont pack it up for a courier to collect ffs.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
End of this week I'm going Birkenhead - North Bradford - Sheffield - Rugby - Stoke - Birkenhead with a flatbed. Can lift anything that can be strapped down and weighs less than half a ton.

RevT

RMS Regular
Anyone able to collect a set of wheels for me in Sheffield? Thought I’d ask on here before I contact my usual people.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Anyone heading down maidstone direction and able to lift a pair of front seats?

will1588

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc Est 1.8
ENGINE AND BOX in Dumbarton clean condition MX5 STUFF yard is at G82 4HQ WHITLEY COTTAGES.. deal done last night asked david dunlop yesterday , I need to move on this quickly so need alternative options .. best to call me on 02870352117.. will

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
ENGINE AND BOX in Dumbarton clean condition MX5 STUFF yard is at G82 4HQ WHITLEY COTTAGES.. deal done last night asked david dunlop yesterday , I need to move on this quickly so need alternative options .. best to call me on 02870352117.. will
If it's on a pallet Paisely Freight should lift that no bother, I've used them for wheels before:

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Ring ady. Details above somewhere or a few pages back