Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Couldn't be without and estate at the minute, so looking at replacing this;

IMG_2606.JPG

With this;

IMG_3071.PNG

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Does anyone know the black one about Belfast? he's actually debadged the rear. He had a bit of a squirrel past my house this afternoon when he floored it a bit

Yeah, he was on the Audi track day with me. That's his third one. The first one he got, he binned into a wall on the day he collected it lol!!

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I reckon estate cars are making a bit of a comeback. Seen a few Golf R estates around. And obv a lot of A4 estates. For me though its the RS4 estate. Few knocking around at the 40k mark now. Would love to bite the bullit and just go for one.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
1930978_85372560435_4469_n.jpg

Its about time I got this yoke back on the road again. Miss the practicality :sob:

Although it needs a bit of work....
317982_10151842656950436_980994854_n.jpg

:oops:

That's like my old 80.

Though she was V r 6 mulberry colour.

What engine was in that?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
It is indeed Gary's old one.
Yeah I have new Hirch plate surrounds to go on when I get proper legal plates. Can't decide if I want pressed or not.
Always remembered you were after one, solid wagons miss my old ones.
That's used to live round the corner before me before Gary bought it, has been looked after.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Always remembered you were after one, solid wagons miss my old ones.
That's used to live round the corner before me before Gary bought it, has been looked after.

Gary looked after it also, so it doesn't need anything really.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.