Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnm

RMS Regular
Yes to all 3!!
15056306_827984997344004_2758498259523586314_n.jpg

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Wifes friend died when his toolkit flew outta the boot in a crash. :eek:

Something I'm very conscious of. My boot is constantly choc full of tools, so I always keep all three rear seatbelts clicked in. Hopefully that'll stop the 100s of KG of ***** beating me round the back of the head!

Adam

RMS Regular
I'll get some pics of mine up soon. Just got fed up with photobucket so I've deleted my account and will find somewhere else to host them.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I really do miss my old passat estate and after offering it to the wife for her to drive, at the time saying it was too big, she recently said she would have driven it alright :worried:

keegs86

RMS Regular
Drives
Pug 206
What's the new Leon one like? No idea why but recently been thinking of getting one lol

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I am driving around in this at the moment, i have to say they look much better than their saloon counterparts.

Vauxhall calls it a sports tourer rather than an estate, because I think its too small to call a proper estate. The tailgate door is about 2 feet thick!

PS I had just driven from Roscommon in this picture, hence its stinking.

car.jpg

JD.

RMS Regular
I love the B7 Passat estates. Some of the later ones with the 177PS engine can be had for around £10k. Hard to get one with extras but the odd well-specced example comes up every now and again.

000054e65f9b-9c69-4af8-8.jpg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
The Insignia looks ok but they're one of the most horrible cars to drive I've ever driven.

I was surprised how nicely it drives. Better than my b6 Passat.

My biggest annoyance is that its overly fidgety on crap roads, i had the alignment done and it still feels a bit snatchy at low speeds on broken ground. Might just be having 245/40R18's?

Mine is the SRI 160 trim but pre-facelift. Its a pity they are so heavy, its doesn't leap of the line for sure but at motorway speeds it has decent enough lift.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.