Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Ah, very cool pad. I think I remember it from when it was for sale a few years back. We were looking at a semi round the corner a few houses down from the beach.

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Heres my offering. Loved this car when i had it. Comfy cruiser with loads of space

293721_10151945492300433_2104116788_n_zpscee2cdf8.jpg

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
That's what I've left on my mortgage... :scream::scream::scream:

I know, it makes me cry when I drive past cars and know they cost more than my house lol.

For the basic £80k it has quite a few things missing I thought would be included in the price, by time I added things (20k of which was the sports chassis package, exhaust and upgraded sounds) it became ridiculous!

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
I will never forget the bentley i had for a weekend - costs 2.5 times my mortgage lol

but cars like that generally are not £120k they are £1500k/month for 2 years

Bet you still whored the life outa it when you could but lol :cool:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
but cars like that generally are not £120k they are £1500k/month for 2 years

That's a fair point. For 'normal' people, that £1500p/m would still run their house and have have a few hundred to put away in savings. On the flip side, if it weren't for these people spending that money, we'd all be driving about in bangers.

For me though, it'd be an E63 over an RS6. I do remember getting a good chase from an RS6 and we were in a 458... :eek:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
That's a fair point. For 'normal' people, that £1500p/m would still run their house and have have a few hundred to put away in savings. On the flip side, if it weren't for these people spending that money, we'd all be driving about in bangers.

For me though, it'd be an E63 over an RS6. I do remember getting a good chase from an RS6 and we were in a 458... :eek:

I'd have a Range Rover SVR over anything as a daily

Bet you still whored the life outa it when you could but lol :cool:

@tbdevpaul could confirm this

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.