Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
My daily V50 5 pot oil burner.

Attachments

• IMG_20160321_214234.jpg
    IMG_20160321_214234.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 85

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13

I don't know if I'm getting old but I'm finding kias nicer than I used to. I look at them a bit different. That looks amazing to me.

A mate of mine was given a sportage while his car was being repaired and was very impressed.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
That E46 M3 touring should have happened.

I know I would have bought one.

Only car to buy in estate guise at the time was obviously the RS4. BMW continue to dissapoint at the estate high performance level.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Love that. Is it the 2.2? They go rightly..

Sadly no, considered one but the running costs just didn't stack up as a daily driver; far higher costs for very little performance advantage
Plus a lot of folk say the 2.2 is a bit rough and needs worked hard

The 2.0 163 does me, Powershift box too which is a revelation, tows the caravan well too

Only let down visually is the tail pipe, just a single pointing down, wouldn't mind getting it replaced with a nice twin exit silencer; any recommendations?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Sadly no, considered one but the running costs just didn't stack up as a daily driver; far higher costs for very little performance advantage
Plus a lot of folk say the 2.2 is a bit rough and needs worked hard

The 2.0 163 does me, Powershift box too which is a revelation, tows the caravan well too

Only let down visually is the tail pipe, just a single pointing down, wouldn't mind getting it replaced with a nice twin exit silencer; any recommendations?
Dee exhaust in newtownabbey done a repair welding job on my 205 exhaust and done a good job.didnt cost much either but whilst there I seen a Merc jeep getting a few nice tail pipes welded into place.depends were you are from obviously if it's worth traveling for .Right beside the abbey centre so you an do a bit of shopping if needs be also.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.