F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
BBC?
I'll update ya via snap lol
Yep.

And I'll be ignoring it all, not listening to radio, not watching news and not looking at this thread after 7pm.

Going to play some for a on the Xbox now, watch a movie and the the F1 haha.

Tho if the race get a canceled tag me here :p

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Fantastic racing, conditions made it.

Verstappen was my star of the race.

Hard for Rosberg to take I'm sure, probably held back a lot of words/actions.

But tremendous to see Lewis Hamilton crowned champion for the 3rd time :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I thought Lewis was the only moany child in f1.

What a sour face on Rosberg

What a race, definitely best of the year.

Next 3 should be fun now the championship pressure is over.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
As random as ever in the wet, lol, just roll the dice :grinning:

Actually, it does show what the racing could be like when the power advantages are taken away. In the wet the racing was brilliant (if random). As soon as it dried out, the Mercs just flew by everyone else even without DRS. And Ferrari flew by all the others. Even so quick Kimi could not hang on :p

Looked like Lewis would lose the dice game, but then the last safety car saved him, and Nico lost his nerve again :innocent:

He had to work for it, and needed a bit of luck, but job done (y) :grinning:

I really thought Nico was going to let Vettel through just to spoil the party, lol. And what was that all about on the podium, etc.? Not like he got robbed of anything, beaten fair and square throughout the season, never really in the running all year. Even Vettel managed to show a bit of grace ffs, lol.

simy

RMS Regular
I think Nico was annoyed with himself more than anything, He was on pole, he allowed himself to be pushed off at the first corner, he was faster than Lewis during the race, he set fastest lap, and could have won it until he made a mistake under pressure. And to be fair to NIco, Lewis did throw the hat at him first, almost to say 'here's the number two hat, loser'. Fair play to Lewis though, third World Championship, not to be sniffed at.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Im still 50/50 on the first corner tap. I think Lewis had the corner but being wet just didn't have the grip to let nico come around alongside.

He was aggressive sure, but aggressive wins races (and championships).

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
IMO if Nico had have just let him past he would have got him in the next straight instead of losing 3 places.

He also seemed like he had the better setup car so the race would have came back to him. Lewis was well up the inside and he saw him - knowing Lewis and that he only needed the win for the championship Nico should have known he was going to go for it. Imo he would have got it back though had he just dropped to 2nd instead of 4th.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Last year Mercedes reliability decided the championship, this year Nico was fairly beaten time and time again by Hamilton so he deserved to come out on top.

Really enjoyed that race, was great seeing Mclaren competing in the mid field, even if that was just because of the weather.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
It did seem like he just went "feck it" after he went wide and Lewis went past again, and backed right off. Was there any team order at that point not to race any more? Would explain a few things.

He did control most of the race, fair play, so understandable that he might have been disappointed. But still a bit bad form after the race I thought. No idea what the throwing of the hats was about, never saw that. Just saw him sulking on the podium like a wee kid and then stomping off.

simy

RMS Regular
TimelyGroundedGrayreefshark.gif

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Don't see much wrong with what Lewis did with the hats, grabbed his, handed vettel his and throw Rosbergs at him as he was further away.

Yes it may have been a little here's your place I'm on top, but fk me that was childish to throw it back at him, I know he was annoyed but come in.

I mean he knows he's on TV there, he's usually well composed to the cameras, just shows what most of them are like behind the scenes I'd say.

Lewis just looks at him when it's thrown back and just carries on, not one fk given haha.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
As much as I'm not a fan of Lewis' off track antics, I have to hand it to the guy as a driver. Yes the Merc is 'the' car to be in at the moment but the quality between him and Nico 'Rubins' Rosberg is pretty clear. With the dominance of the Merc at the moment, I wouldn't bet against Lewis getting a fourth title next year.

The downside is BBC sport is going to be reporting on him rollerblading in Santa monica with his dog while shooting a video with his rapstar friends for another year instead of reporting stuff like, oh I dunno, F1 related news?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Don't see much wrong with what Lewis did with the hats, grabbed his, handed vettel his and throw Rosbergs at him as he was further away.

Yes it may have been a little here's your place I'm on top, but fk me that was childish to throw it back at him, I know he was annoyed but come in.

I mean he knows he's on TV there, he's usually well composed to the cameras, just shows what most of them are like behind the scenes I'd say.

Lewis just looks at him when it's thrown back and just carries on, not one fk given haha.

That video will play and play. Rosberg needs a kick up the ar se, acting like a wee kid. I am sure Paddy Lowe said something to him out of camera shot.

simy

RMS Regular
Nico may have been a sulky wee brat there, but imagine the epic meltdown if the situation was reversed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.