F1 2021

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Callum Ilott really deserves a seat, that would be great news. Not holding my breath though... We'll see, fingers crossed.

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Woohoo. Got the Hulk question wrong

7DF62EB2-0216-43FE-A1A6-891CE107A647.png

Dave..

RMS Regular
I watched ā€œSennaā€ on Sky this evening, very moving. Amazing how popular he was in Brazil amid all the trouble and poverty.

Last edited:

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Can't remember where I read it but it suggested the Ferrari personnel moving to Haas is more of an accounting trick to comply with the cost cap. They'll be on the payroll at Haas but most definitely working for Ferrari.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
They never really sold the drink, aside from on their website. It was *****.

Lots of back and forth interesting papers on company directors changing. Rich lost a court case with whyte bikes over the logo, which looled remarkably similar.

Lots of mad twitter posts from your man from rich energy to the point where he dropped hass for bad performance. Uncertain whether Hass ever got any money from it in the end.

Probably missed lots, but really just another in a long line of 'interesting' F1 sponsers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.