F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

K55

RMS Regular
Not really feeling the plate tbh, looks like the ink has not dried properly and set wonky... my opinion of course.
Fair play if it is your thing though.

Supposed to be like that - German style font.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Tips look very staggered?
They have to be to follow the curve of the bumper
FCB81529-9F6B-4421-BE76-92CA7FD21FD3_zpslvbjqqwm.jpg

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Like everything you done with this .
What about lows? Looking back through your pics the front end looks low as it is. Id prob be reluctant to go any lower. Cars looking great .

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Like everything you done with this .
What about lows? Looking back through your pics the front end looks low as it is. Id prob be reluctant to go any lower. Cars looking great .
Thanks man. Yeah i really would love to lower it but the splitter sits lower in the middle and catches on my drive already. Im in two minds about what to do lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Excuse the dirt of the car, sunday is usually my day for cleaning but its lashing today

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Thanks man. Yeah i really would love to lower it but the splitter sits lower in the middle and catches on my drive already. Im in two minds about what to do lol
If its catching all ready I personally wouldn't bother. Think lows would look great but you dont want to tiptoe every where for fear of ripping off yhe splitter off.

warren

RMS Photographer
That looks much much better! I don't know how BMW let it leave the factory with that pea shooter

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
That looks much much better! I don't know how BMW let it leave the factory with that pea shooter
It's something I've never understood, makes sense maybe on the SE, but not the M Sport

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
64F006F2-97BF-405B-BEDA-DD1FD1CF34D5_zpszfxhqsfe.jpg

I don't think there's really much more i could do to the outside of the car without over-doing things or loosing practicality, the interior is just fine as it is, so I think I'll now start spending on some cleaning gear for the upcoming shows :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.