F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Drove a work colleagues F30 msport this morning again . Just a lovely car to drive. Definitely on my list for my next car. .
Springs should set the car off and IMO needs nothing more done. (y) .

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
It's Cookstown ! Not another country. People don't drive anywhere anymore these days .
I used to love an early start and traveling somewhere to collect parts get something done or whatever
No I get that, I do, it's just I work 6 days a week, I don't have time to drive to Cookstown lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Drove a work colleagues F30 msport this morning again . Just a lovely car to drive. Definitely on my list for my next car. .
Springs should set the car off and IMO needs nothing more done. (y) .
Yeah I'm thinking that's it after the springs, I don't want to overdo it lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
What about Streetracer in bangor? . Fitted shocks and springs to my FN2. Does alignment to. quick turn around handy paid.
He did work years ago on a car of mine and I wasn't happy with the results, I haven't been back since :scream:

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I destroyed the happiness of some gayer in an identical BMW to yours today in my broken engined MR2 and it reminded me of how much I hate you/your car.:cool:

Conor

RMS Regular
I destroyed the happiness of some gayer in an identical BMW to yours today in my broken engined MR2 and it reminded me of how much I hate you/your car.:cool:

Strongly-Agree-Yes-Reaction-Gif.gif

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Well I don't know where that's come from, what have I done on you?

AndyG

RMS Regular
You must have been sniffing blue wkd yesterday evening

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Not a thing, it's just been a couple of weeks/months since I last threw abuse your direction.:laughing:
Oh right I did genuinely think you were serious there hahaha I can give as good as I get don't worry :p

Btw AndyG must be right or else you woke up and had your coco pops :p:p

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Oh right I did genuinely think you were serious there hahaha I can give as good as I get don't worry :p

Btw AndyG must be right or else you woke up and had your coco pops :p:p
Don't ever take him seriously

I got this and then about a week later he walked over to me and shook my hand when I arrived at the RMS BBQ.

I didn't even get to run him over in the Range Rover, set the suspension high and to make it better

I'm pretty Pro abortion to be honest, if this forum has taught me anything it's that mistakes like @weeloaney dont need to happen again.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Don't ever take him seriously

I got this and then about a week later he walked over to me and shook my hand when I arrived at the RMS BBQ.

I didn't even get to run him over in the Range Rover, set the suspension high and to make it better
Holy **** hahahahahahaha

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I'm sure he's a very nice human being, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt :p

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I'm sure he's a very nice human being, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt :p
He surprisely is, very cheery in person too.

Really not what you'd expect from on here lol

Thats the only reason I didn't drive over him and his mr2 :p

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
ive got to make it to the next RMS meet... sounds like a b***h fight happening lol!
Cars looking well, far better now you got rid of the single pipe for a twin!

springs are a handy fit job!

Boksic

RMS Regular
You spoke, I listened.

These are coming on Tuesday

apex_lowering_springs_02.jpg

30mm

Car looks well, don't fit those springs though.
I fitted Apex to my FN2 and it went from being a firm factory ride to a solid bone rattling ****ish thing. Although it handled really well and looked the part.
Really with springs you need to spend the money and get something decent. If you just want lows then any cheap ***** will do, it'll cost you your back/posture in the long run.

Reactions: WSM

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
So Apex have delayed the delivery of the springs for some unknown reason, they haven't even dispatched them from the factory in Germany yet. The distributor in England, Venom Motorsport didn't even bother to keep me updated, I was the one making the calls and chasing them up, So I had enough, I cancelled my order and will be looking at other suitable options elsewhere.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What about some AC Schnitzer springs? They're quite reasonable, give the car a nice drop and are still comfortable?

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
So Apex have delayed the delivery of the springs for some unknown reason, they haven't even dispatched them from the factory in Germany yet. The distributor in England, Venom Motorsport didn't even bother to keep me updated, I was the one making the calls and chasing them up, So I had enough, I cancelled my order and will be looking at other suitable options elsewhere.

E8571583-43D7-4F43-93FD-DAC520924294-367-000000094AF6DC0F.jpeg

tiw30

RMS Regular
Apex aren't great and AC Schnitzer are overpriced / hyped up just order Eibach Pro-line I have and have had them on all my cars they will lower your car nicely and actually improve the ride over standard M Sport springs and don't follow all the sheep on F30 Forum

Last edited:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Glad the springs are cancelled. Didn't want to bust your bubble when you said you'd ordered them. Now, listen to the wise older folks on here, order one make of spring and one only EIBACH and thats it - nothing else

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.