F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks great there Brennan. You'll soon find you've literally nothing more to change lol

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I don't think there's really much more i could do to the outside of the car without over-doing things or loosing practicality, the interior is just fine as it is, so I think I'll now start spending on some cleaning gear for the upcoming shows as I am a girly girl who really should sell this and buy an E46 M3 with the money but it scares me too much and all my Bora driving mates won't like me as I have a petrol :worried:

Fixed that for you pal

Also I hate when my practicality is loose, I much rather have tight practicality myself.

Sorry I am being a real ballbag to you lately. oh well

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Looks great, a subtle drop would finish it off nicely.
As I've said there's nothing more I'd like to do but it's at this point im loosing practicality as the splitter is much lower in the middle and scrapes on my drive already :worried:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Does look great.

Not interested in changing the wheels any more?
When looking at the photos the current wheels really suit the look, they aren't black so not all detail is lost in them.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Fixed that for you pal

Also I hate when my practicality is loose, I much rather have tight practicality myself.

Sorry I am being a real ballbag to you lately. oh well
Lol naw naw if I was going Performance petrol Beemer it would be either F80/82.

I think the problem is you love me too much and are scared to admit it, that it resorts you to abuse :kissing_heart::p:heart:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Surely a poverty spec M4 is more appealing than an old Datsun :p

Reactions: WSM

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Got the car slicked up today so thought I'd show off my clean pipes lol

F04FAE2E-0B7B-4C69-9348-7D790DD85FB2_zpsk8jxlgjf.jpg

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Think we just passed each other there at Bryansford / Tollymore. Just caught a glimpse of the plate, but couldn't be 100% sure. Car looks well :grinning:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Think we just passed each other there at Bryansford / Tollymore. Just caught a glimpse of the plate, but couldn't be 100% sure. Car looks well :grinning:
Nope wasn't me, there's another man up there with a near identical looking motor so must be him, he's selling it now thank god lol

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nope wasn't me, there's another man up there with a near identical looking motor so must be him, he's selling it now thank god lol

I pulled into the garage in Dungiven last week and thought oh brennans out a right spin the I looked at the reg lol.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
You spoke, I listened.

These are coming on Tuesday

apex_lowering_springs_02.jpg

30mm to keep the car reasonably practical and to try and save the splitter.

Just need to find a place who won't charge the earth to fit them

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Tyre Safety Centre in Cookstown are usually very reasonable when it comes to fitting springs and 4 wheel alignments afterwards.
Looking for somewhere a little more local to me bud

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.