Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
GTS models are gorgeous. Yeah prices are declining again. Typical diver maths, buy high sell low 😬

DE977F90-3E8D-47ED-A9E9-3B69C7054D77.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Don't worry, they will pick up. Or at least good ones will. Just that everything is down right now. Between Trump, Brexit, Corona and now an oil price war, the world is basically in free fall.

Great time to buy though if you have the cash! Get that man maths calculator on overdrive 😅

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
That initial post was such a great read. Just after telling a mate about it. It's a great car on its own but the story behind you getting it just makes it all the better imo. Really, really lovely motor :grinning:

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Porkers are dropping in value too - I genuinely don't care, as if I was changing car it would be to another one and it'll all be relative.

niallod

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro'd MCS/Bagg
Just read the whole 11 pages of this thread....
LOVE THE STORY....
Some epic pics! Lovely example! Health to enjoy bud! Glad Charlotte looked after you, Some of us arnt that bad in Charles Hurst :laughing:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Thats a gorgeous car, just beautiful. And it definitely looks nicer in black than it would in red.

Hope you can continue to enjoy her for a long time.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
*Irrelevant post*

Silverstone auctions have a lovely wee black on grey Berlinetta listed for online bidding & they claim only 11 were made in this spec. Any wonder I had bother getting hold of one.

56D6E87B-19B3-487F-94A6-6F8A76905DFA.jpeg

That is all. As you were.

Actually here’s a couple @Woodcutter took outside Paints & Components yesterday

EDC2CB62-78DB-43DA-8990-D3B6B9BC573B.jpeg

06FEB621-EA4C-4D83-9573-073324C14E66.jpeg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Not knocking the car at all, but on a car where everything looks so nice those cheap plastic knobs stand out a lot.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's 25 years old, that's what buttons looked like then.

I quite like that to be honest: clean, functional and fresh. Not a load of over designed "carbon" nonsense and all that lark of the newer ones.

Probably better quality too.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Echoing @svensktoppen ’s comment, they all had plasticy switchgear back then. But I now see what you’re saying, brushed aluminium or chrome plated may have given a better sense of occasion but there was over 11,000 of these produced so Ferrari weren’t arsed.