RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Nothing exciting with that colour. But then each to their own

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Personally I like the 5dr in them. Would love a spin in one.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I know when I was ordering my R, I was told that they had removed a number of the options from the 3dr models. I didnt really understand why at the time. It was the adaptive lights and keyless that weren't available on the 3dr.
Yes I ordered keyless for our R only to be told it’s not available anymore. Really boils my blood

Strange how things work, because when we picked ours up we were surprised it had both keyless and adaptive lights as standard as I wasn’t expecting them. Granted ours isn’t a 3 door or a hatch, but they seem to swap things about so much for no apparent reason.

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Yours Sean?

No not mine I wouldn’t change the CSS for one tbh I don’t think they are special enough to warrant the price tag especially with the discount available on the Performance GTI’s
If there had have been a seat upgrade option and different wheels available I would possibly have looked at one for my wife

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
No not mine I wouldn’t change the CSS for one tbh I don’t think they are special enough to warrant the price tag especially with the discount available on the Performance GTI’s
If there had have been a seat upgrade option and different wheels available I would possibly have looked at one for my wife
Agree about seats and wheels, would spec prets but only come with Cup 2 tyres which my wife don’t need lol

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Seen the first one on the road this evening there, pretty sure it was agnews demo, looked well

RevT

RMS Regular
I actually like them..

EB85051F-47C9-4D3F-9B84-92C46F4E8584.jpeg

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Are there any discounts to be had on performance gti at present had looked at changing when is new golf due to be released

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Think Agnews are doing a deal on the GTI PP at the moment, £4k of a discount it says.

New Golf VIII isn’t due until early next year so GTI variant won’t be due until next Summer I would imagine.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Just sitting here hoping that will cruise past, love it
image.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Are there any discounts to be had on performance gti at present had looked at changing when is new golf due to be released
Check coast2coast cars, Agnews matched their price when I bought the R.