Hatchback Impreza STi 330s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
You'd think so wouldn't you ! Seems that doesn't even matter to most. I know you never get your money back on modifications but this one is tough to take.

Feck it chum just keep it and drive it more often .u will regret it and I know it .

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
If he doesn't turn up, then it's Divine intervention telling you to keep it 😂

I always preferred the blue hatch, yet there's hardly any over here that I've seen, but damn if yours isn't incredible
This is why i got this thread unlocked. Every day he said something that made me think he was winding me up so i just played along thinking I'm keeping it but if he comes , fair enough. But now he sent a deposit I can only assume he's coming. By this time tomorrow I'll know for sure !

kennymcg

RMS Regular
This is why i got this thread unlocked. Every day he said something that made me think he was winding me up so i just played along thinking I'm keeping it but if he comes , fair enough. But now he sent a deposit I can only assume he's coming. By this time tomorrow I'll know for sure !
Surely the deposit would be a good sign he’s genuine? Albeit the amount deposited..

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Surely the deposit would be a good sign he’s genuine? Albeit the amount deposited..
Honestly, after 3 months of chat he's asked some random questions, none of which were questions you'd ask before traveling 10miles to look at a car never mind coming from England !
Like not once did I get asked was there any rust or dents , or for a pic of underneath for example, but he asked if the car info wallet was suade or leather. I don't want to slag the guy off in case he ever comes on here but i think even he'll admit it's been a long 3 months.
I think he's lucky I'm honest about the car as he could be coming to see a heap of dung from a sneaky seller and be massively let down.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Plate is bound to be worth a bit too.
Very rare car on the road, mainly due to them not looking nice unless modded properly.
Everyone keeps saying i should've sold the plate seperate, but i stupidly thought it would add value to the car and I'd get better money for it. Don't think I'll ever own another Subaru anyway.
I'm getting my asking price so shouldn't complain really.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Just got an MOT reminder for this , 4 months after selling it. Should I chase it up or ignore it ? He SORN'D it when he got home apparently.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
If you have a fire use it for lighting it ,if not open the nearest bin and chuck it .
Just hoked out my paperwork. . .
15828249850091320950002046771219.jpg

They obviously didn't update them very well.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
So the buyer of this car was I'll when he picked it up. I messaged him to see how the car was and if he'd sell me the reg.
His wife replied that he's really not well and the car hasn't been driven since his journey from here to England taking it home.
It turned 50k the week I sold it so it'll still be close to that.
His missus is going to be advertising it for him so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.