Hatchback Impreza STi 330s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
8 exhaust pipes!

Looks great on the standard wheels
They look even better with spacers fitted but the rears scrub a bit. Don't think its anything major , tyre on arch liner I think , but enough to make it undrivable. Hoping a different tyre solves it as I do like both sets of wheels.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Good to see your keeping this mate. Always love to see how much this has changed from the day you got it. Anything else planned now or just use it when you can?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Good to see your keeping this mate. Always love to see how much this has changed from the day you got it. Anything else planned now or just use it when you can?
Change tyres on silver wheels in the hope they fit with spacers. Rear lights properly tinted. Drivers seat bolster leather re-dye. Maybe get the roof painted as there's a chip thats annoyed me forever.
No engine mods, I find it's a pointless and expensive exercise for me. It's safe and powerful, no need to go any further.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Why are you faffing about with the standard wheels. Get the Revolutions back on, only wheel for it. 😎
I really only want them to fit well as i have them sitting in the shed doing nothing. At least if I've the Revolutions off for any reason the silver wheels will look as good as they can. I thought about using them as winter wheels but the origional paint wouldn't hold up I reckon so normal tyres on both sets.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
So a guy from England who has been sending me questions for 3 months now regarding my Facebook ad has sent me a deposit. I'm still not 100% he'll show up as some days he sounded legit, others he sounded like he was on the wind-up.

Said I'd give him a full tank of SUL so topped it up on Sunday. My 1st fill when i bought it had 555 in it , and weirdly so did it's last fill of my ownership.
Screenshot_20191106-210810_Gallery.jpg
20191103_201428.jpg

Just gave it it's last wash , such a tidy car.
20191106_191347.jpg

Inside got cleared out and cleaned too.
20191106_172509.jpg

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer doing a great job as always.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
So a guy from England who has been sending me questions for 3 months now regarding my Facebook ad has sent me a deposit. I'm still not 100% he'll show up as some days he sounded legit, others he sounded like he was on the wind-up.

Said I'd give him a full tank of SUL so topped it up on Sunday. My 1st fill when i bought it had 555 in it , and weirdly so did it's last fill of my ownership.View attachment 255651View attachment 255652

Just gave it it's last wash , such a tidy car. View attachment 255653

Inside got cleared out and cleaned too.
View attachment 255654

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer doing a great job as always.

Don't know whether to be happy you got it sold or sad to see it go. Probably the same way you are

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Having a look around the car, the engine bay while checking oil, I realised how many bits and pieces I've bought, added, modified etc it's quite sad to be "giving it away". But ultimately it makes sense for me not to have it , than to have it and not use it.
Part of me hopes the guy doesn't show up and I can block him from my phone, but on the other hand he's paying what i asked for if he does come.

Last edited:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Think I'm more annoyed than you at the thought of you parting with it as I know how much time effort and money you have put into it plus I've never known you without it, just hope you don't regret selling up :weary_face:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
There likely is loads of r32 diesels running about Bangor,think there is like 6 of them in larne lol.i can’t think of any petrol r32 in the town 🤪
An r32 with milltek sounds just wonderful but I still wouldn’t look past a 197 Clio either .white on white motorsport style wheels and a cage looks awesome imo lol.would be my choice .i would 100% not rule out the lpg car either ,it’s great to run on.

Reactions: Mel

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
There likely is loads of r32 diesels running about Bangor,think there is like 6 of them in larne lol.i can’t think of any petrol r32 in the town 🤪
An r32 with milltek sounds just wonderful but I still wouldn’t look past a 197 Clio either .white on white motorsport style wheels and a cage looks awesome imo lol.would be my choice .i would 100% not rule out the lpg car either ,it’s great to run on.
The LPG thing doesn't worry me , I'd just rather not have one with it fitted as I'll never need it. It's just something that'll potentially cause bother, or need looked at for no real benifit. Plus a tank in the boot that I don't need would be a PITA if I'm filling the boot with suitcases or rubbish for the dump for e.g..
I'm daft, ignore me. I meant Golf R's sorry.
Frig if i was after a Golf R I'd have kept the Subaru ! :laughing:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
What a smashing looking car Adam.its a shame you can’t keep it as it’s one of the nicest hb I have seen and forged also so it saves someone a clean fortune not having to do it themselves .
You'd think so wouldn't you ! Seems that doesn't even matter to most. I know you never get your money back on modifications but this one is tough to take.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.