Honda S2000 Powerd Bmw E30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Professional stalker can answer the question.

Screenshot_2014-12-11-14-38-31.png

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Lol @weeloaney you should have put the video up :grinning:

Yes i shall be back out in full flight after the new year. Im thinking of taking all the stickers of it as they are quite rough looking up close.

Another thing that crossed my mind was to put the smaller pulley back on the supercharger an re map it again lol. 400 bhp then :grinning:.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
bit wasted in the bubble but know why its in there :worried:

Not 1 bit. I think its the best place for it. There is nothing on from now to feb anyhow so at least its out of the road an its not rusting outside, an the main thing is at least its not costing me any money up there lol..

Will look forward to getting it out again thou. Everyone comments about it that comes in to the garage for tyres :grinning:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Those Carcoons are a great job (y) Have an outdoor one for the Lotus, and it is dryer and more protected in there than in the garage.

Would be nicer to see it driven, but that would not happen in mid winter anyway, so better up there in the bubble. See you at K-town next year (y)

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Lol @weeloaney you should have put the video up :grinning:

Yes i shall be back out in full flight after the new year. Im thinking of taking all the stickers of it as they are quite rough looking up close.

Another thing that crossed my mind was to put the smaller pulley back on the supercharger an re map it again lol. 400 bhp then :grinning:.

Oh no @AIRFORCE1 time to dig out the laptop again :p

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
They look great..I always assumed they were big ££ but they seem reasonable.

Might be an option to stick the race car in the shed (in a Cacoon) and have the option of sticking the more door into the garage....

Sorry for thread hijack!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep! The Lotus lives outside in an outdoor Carcoon over winter, dryer and more protected in there than in the garage.

Leaves the garage free for the Audi.

A bit of faffing about to get the car into or out of a Carcoon (approx 20-30 mins all in), but fine if it is to stay in there for a week or more. The Airchamber you can drive in and out, so a little handier, but has to be indoors.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Its been a while from i posted on this.

Ive took the car down an ive been to a track day last month. There was a slight miss in the car when it was real warm so ive been advised that it is the coil packs.

Mate of mine has an impreza race car built an he informed me that Mike Johnston was setting his car up on the track this friday so i told him to ring him an see would he take a look at this to see what improvements he can make on this too. Gladly he said that was ok, so i shall change the coil packs while im at it an hopfully that hesitation has gone from the car.

I also decided to take all the stickers off the car as they really were rough looking. I think i prefere it with none on :grinning:

If this misfire is gone then i will be at the fundracer event at mondello to take passenger runs.
image.jpg
image.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Awesome, see you at Mondello then :grinning:

I liked the stickers, but it is just fine without as well - as long as it goes like it does, it can look any which way you want it to :cool:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Think I maybe seen this few weeks ago on it's trailer at junction1 ?

Good luck with the sale

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Just stuck a bid on it to kick things off. ;)

GLWTS. Always looked like great fun on track. (y)

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Pity you are selling.

If I spent more time at home I'd have it off you for a track day weapon.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
:worried::worried:
Bad times, I'm sure it has to be done but I'm also sure you're gutted. I know I am to not see it hairing around kirky like a demon again. :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.