Impreza RB5 - Pic update Post #1 18/01/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Lovely looking matey! Prefered it with the PIAA's rather than the STi Covers.:cool:

The wheels are pure sex-wee!:laughing:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
so that itch to change then......

love it ollie - absolutely love it!

u never rang me today :p i even clayed it!

piaas are tucked up in the garage with newly painted and badged covers james, dont worry :laughing: they shall return.

and ive a 5th spare wheel in the garage :laughing:

@ rik - honestly i dont know, just had a real itch this week, nothing in particular has taken my fancy, plus with my dad also having an RB5 its a bit hard to think about selling it after the banter we had getting both of them

few pics of my dads from last year, its now running prodrive 18s and has the same spoiler as mine to go on:
a.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
well i thought she was leaving me, but clearly shes still here so I bit the bullet and ordered up these :

78.jpg

after several close encounters with hedges, roundabouts and other cars i thought i deserved new brakes :laughing: hopefully these will help me stop a bit better

also did the usual oil and filter change and replaced the good old maf sensor :laughing:

Jason

RMS Regular
Love the revolutions, dont suppose you'd sell them?? Or know where does them for decent $$$

Paint job looks really good

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
id sell my gran for the right money :laughing: but the milleniums would need to be whopper money for me to part with them.

pads were £100 plus postage.

all in discs and pads were £415 :worried: i near had a stroke

Jason

RMS Regular
A guy selling gold ones on ebay with avon's for £710, not sure if his postage would be free to NI, or if he does them in gunmetal, or infact if they would even look good on a newage!

Jus spoke to him £810 for gunmetal ones, apparently dearer to buy! :worried:

s13rab

RMS Regular
its a class looking classic problem is you have taken it away from what it was/is it doenst look like an rb5 anymore :worried:

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
didnt no you got the plate on ollie! looking well! we'll get a clear bit of road yet :p lol

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
@ Jaslad - revolution never made gunmetal coloured milleniums, i got mine from a rallyspares company who commissioned so many sets. (search for speedline ;) and you`ll find the seller, a guy called john... fairfield motorsport. lovely bloke and bargain money)

@Rab - i can rb5 it back un under an hour, dont worry. I just prefer the STi front for a change, but i`ll chop and change throughout the year

@minimad - i know mate, but did u like my smoke screen? lots of chuff from being driven like a granny for a while :p

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Was going to ask if your reg is T432*** but just seen it isnt! Dont suppose you know whos car Ive seen around a few times?

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Anymore updates? Mate bought a Scoob tonight and has put me in the mood. RB5 or 3dr would be nice :grinning:

Car looks great

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
nah mate, its sitting in my drive as was. full set of badges fitted and the fogs are back in. STi8 seats are out and sold and OEMs back in. and new set fo 335mm discs and ferodo pads :laughing:

I`ve hit a wall with it modification wise, i cant really do more engine wise without big bills for clutches and gearboxes then bottom end strengthening, and i think the outside is sitting pretty sweet :grinning:

i`ve these r5 turbos to get on the road and i`m half inclined to sell up and buy something different, but to get decent money i`ll probably have to strip it right back to standard and part it out.

i think that, then i go clean it and love it again.

if your after an rb5, there none better if the cash is right ;) tho my problem is every car i`ve looked at to part x with is nowhere near as clean as what i`ve got, so i know i`d be starting at the bottom again

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
sold to the man above.

may he continue this thread for a belter of a car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.