Impreza RB5 - Pic update Post #1 18/01/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
really lovely car, but I must admit that I prefered the blue detailing than the red! Just my honest opinion!

Ben

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looks great, crystal headlights are definitely the way forward (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
AWEEEsome!!!! lol thats stunning ollie very rally slag!

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Looking good buddy, did you notice much change with the bell mouth downpipe?

G Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
AI550 Evo IX GT
looks brill lowered! thank goodness you have moved on from the 1st post as well..took ages to load :p

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Looks stunning Ollie, didnt like them wheels in silver but the darker colour makes them a lot nicer! Nicest RB5 about :laughing:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
Looks awesome!, Put the Morettes in the bin!:party:

lol i wouldnt go that far!!!! they are still great lights! make the front look savage.

cheers for the comments guys, got the toe in sorted today and sadly with 4 heavy blokes in the car she buffs a little but i`ll soon have that sorted!

i cant appear to edit the topic title anymore so hopefully people have noticed i`ve had to start new pics from post #222

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
quick update, not a massive amount has changed, some bits here and there.

New STI Verson 8 seats have been fitted, and are being modded by my subaru legend / guru man to sit lower and more like the classic seats.

and Vette_kid had the honour of painting the front end :laughing: and did an absolutely stonking job.

ive a real itch to change tho, i dont know if im just having a phase or if i actually want to change.

so heres the update :

had the entire front end painted as a woman reversed into the bumper and scuffed it at xmas, so i killed a few birds with one stone. RB5 piaa`s were removed and sti covers fitted.

The Sti seats arrived from drumsterphil (RB5OC) and i got them fitted in, seat runner mod to lower them will be done in due course when time allows.

funeral032.jpg

couple of pics from a Larne Car Show (sorry they are from the same ish angle.. i had to steal them from other people):

FILE0115.jpg

FILE0116.jpg

ucs026.jpg

SDC11036Small.jpg

some poor iphone pics of the paint, taken under the lights in my garage. overall i`m totally over the moon with the quality of the finish, this guy is one amazing painter

rbfront1.jpg

rbfront2.jpg

rbfront3.jpg

rbfront4.jpg

rbfront5.jpg

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
painting was carried out by Terry henry (Vette_kid) on here. He and his dad run KRCR near donaghadee.

basically hes painted the whole car bar the doors and one sideskirt. top class job as he knows how fussy i am :grinning:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yours is one of very few Classic Subaru's I really like

What cars tempting you away from it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.