Impreza RB5 - Pic update Post #1 18/01/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
updated pics page 1 post 1, so hoefully the wheel haters will like them a bit better with some daytime pics :grinning:

springs will be here this week

Johnski

RMS Regular
Love the wheels. Much better than any of the other experiments/variations.

Has it not been lowered at all?

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
@johnski - its running the Prodrive handling pack so should be 25mm lower than standard, but its definately not low enough

Johnski

RMS Regular
What springs did you go for? I thought it wasnt sitting high enough not to be lowered!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
Tein S Tech... apparently they lower 20mm or something, but they are lower than 50mm H&R

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Hmmm don't know which wheels i prefer!!! Both are good choices though:laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Wheels look awesome Ollie, great choice. Wasnt sold on the high power silver finish of the OZ's.

K55

RMS Regular
I would have kept the original headlights but what a stunning car that is, health to enjoy.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
standard headlights are being refitted once a certain rms member buys himself a set, as I was a kind lad and loaned him mine :p

@gee - not yet, due to personal circmstances theres a bit of a delay on them, but im in no rush, so mid next week.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
3 month rule, they are now his by Common Law :p Think he's forgotten about them!

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
Oh Yeah. I did kinda forgot about those ones lol. I'll order a set when i get home tonight:grinning: I'll also drop that stuff round.

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Glad you're going with the std headlights again Ollie. I also think your new revolutions are much better! They remind me a little of compomotive mo's which are wheel that I love!! I think Mr Burns would be very proud of what you've done! Are you fitting the Teins yourself?

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
teins are being fitted by my resident subaru legend who i keep locked in my garage.

spotted this pic the other night... of the old wrc car :

fapping awesome

2220939940_538c180bf4.jpg

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
Hurry up and get them fitted mate so I can see what they look like before I put my H&R ones in. If they sit too low for you we could always swap(y)

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
64.jpg

AWESOME wheels... I was refering to the silver ones when I said I wasnt convinved... love those ones, good job sur!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love it ollie will look 10 times better with standard lights in. Are you lowering it as much as that rally scoob above ... if so (y)(y)(y)

Awesome motor!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
my first post is now apparently too large so i`ve to continue everything here :

February 09

the bellmouth H&S downpipe was fitted and the old regular downpipe has gone to a new home :grinning:

75.jpg

and most of all : thanks to mr.sheen and his magic spanners the teins are in! lowered the car lovely, but with the 8" wide rims, they just brush the rear occasionally and thats with full negative camber. Front is also set to full negative and getting the toe in sorted tomorrow to help avoid massive tyre destruction.

72.jpg

71.jpg

and its out with the morette twin headlamps and in with the oem crystals for a while

76.jpg

i think thats it for now, i`ve some other engine bits to go on then Simon Rowe (www.jollygreenmonster.co.uk) is going to map it in march

Type R Dave

RMS Member
Drives
'09 Civic FN2 GT
Looking well Bungle !!
Definitely best set of wheels you have had on it so far !! So keep these ones !! Lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.