Drives
Great news
This thaw is going well 🤣
IMG_1001.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Roads are grand with just slush, but the fields up around Kilcoo and Castlewellan are sitting with a couple of inches of snow.

Great day to be doing a pipe track… 🤦‍♂️
Roads are grand with just slush, but the fields up around Kilcoo and Castlewellan are sitting with a couple of inches of snow.

Great day to be doing a pipe track… 🤦‍♂️

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Sleety wet mush up here compared to what we would usually get. The sheep are suitably unimpressed.

IMG_1077.jpeg

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Snowed a bit in rathfriland but didn’t lie. Hilltown was white before it turned to rain later in the morning.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
This weather can

go away gtfo GIF

Forecast said a decent day today, now I'm seeing sleet on cars ffs.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
This weather can

go away gtfo GIF

Weather forecast is a waste of time, must be the least useful Job in the world.

They expect us to believe they can predict what the weather will be like in 50 years, wise up. You can’t even tell me what the weather will be like next Monday.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
This weather can

go away gtfo GIF

I left Bangor at 10ish, sunglasses and t-shirt, stopped to get petrol. Started spitting in Holywood. Got to Sydenham and full torrential rain. Got to the end of the shore road and seen slush falling off cars. It did not compute, thought I was imagining things.
I then got to Carrick and had to put a hat on otherwise I'd have got my head burnt.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Sitting outside for lunch in bright sun. 30 mins later and huge hail stones bouncing off the ground and rained since that 😢