JDM WRX STI 'Hawkeye'

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
It's the road into Sligo from Enniskillen. Most of the journey there is decent and further west after Sligo there are some great roads. Ballysadare on to Dromore West is my favourite, could go back and forward on it all day.
Will make a note to head that way once the RBZ is back on the road.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Some more photo spam. Just been driving it and finally got it undersealed. Went for a clear underseal.

DSC_0619.jpg

FB_IMG_1600642818057.jpg
Subaru-1.jpg
Subaru-62.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg
WRXSTI-35.jpg
WRXSTI-43.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

WRXSTI-34.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Where did you get it undersealed? Any pics of it? Cheers.. looks well

I did it myself. Spent a few days cleaning it then stored it for a week to dry up then applied the underseal. Used Dynax UC as recommended by @Burt2000

Didn't get any pics as it's a messy enough job.

Bronk

RMS Regular
I did it myself. Spent a few days cleaning it then stored it for a week to dry up then applied the underseal. Used Dynax UC as recommended by @Burt2000

Didn't get any pics as it's a messy enough job.

Easy enough applied?

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Easy enough applied?

Yep it's handy enough to spray on. It's just getting everything cleaned and prepped for application. It's never fully 'dry' but I left the car for a few days after too.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Easy enough applied?
As Sonny says the car needs to be properly cleaned, degreased and dry. And if there’s rust then it’s pointless to use it. Works well on jdm stuff that is rust free underneath or Didn’t come with any factory sealant at all! The likes of your Audi would be well sealed with the thick stuff already so probably wouldn’t need it unless you want a little extra protection. The spray cans are handy but it goes on pretty watery so needs light coats built up.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
More spam:

Socially distant Subaru run back in November
Subaru-27-1.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

DD-29-1.jpg

WRXSTI-7.jpg
WRXSTI-6.jpg

WRXSTI-4.jpg

DSC_0896 (1).jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

And through MOT this evening.

Prep consisted of a once over from @Wild Thing and a wash. Nothing needed done mechanically. Rear fog had previously been installed to the rear light cluster on first import it seems. Didn't bother with a dual reading speedometer or the stupid hose trickling water over the headlights and went through (y)

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Didn't bother with a dual reading speedometer or the stupid hose trickling water over the headlights and went through (y)
Hoping for the same myself. I've dual reading but no headlight washers

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
More spam and some updates.

Some fun in the recent snow

Subaru-1-3.jpg

Subaru-6-1.jpg

Got lost going for milk the other day..
DSC_1091.jpg

Cracked the splitter a while back so ordered a new one
Screenshot_20210326-115640.png

DSC_1108.JPG

Fitted up today.
DSC_1109.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

Bit the bullet and bought the reg I've been looking at for years. @Neil@rockvale made the plates up but just waiting on the documents before assigning it.
DSC_1098.JPG

Waiting on another package to arrive to hopefully sort the lack of noise ;)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I love all these wee bits your doing as Ross mentioned you are bettering the car with all the wee bits your doing.

Love the plate as all.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Gave the car a once win the summer with a full decontamination wash and machine polish. Then proceeded to put many miles on it. Been all along the west coast and through Donegal this year. Technically a show winning car now too :p

DSC_1573.jpg
DSC_1923.jpg
DSC_1947.jpg
DSC_2145.jpg
DSC_2802.jpg
DSC_2812.jpg
DSC_2944.jpg
DSC_2946.jpg
11-12-21-1.jpg
11-12-21-8.jpg

11-12-21-5.jpg

11-12-21-18.jpg